276°
Posted 20 hours ago

X-Change Temptations: Gender Transformation Erotica (The Investigation Book 1)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Altered Fates: The Very Reluctant Bride - By Eric and Zapper, the two best TG writers our world has, according to me. The result of their collaboration couldn't have ever been a disappointment! This is the story of Jessica, who asks his brother Tyler to swap place with her, because she desperately needs to attend a casting, but she fails to return before her marriage, while their identities are slowly slipping away. Switched Into Sue - By Karen Elizabeth L. A couple therapist that once was his own wife, helps two other wives taking their husbands lives. Do you accept applications? Yes! Because of the high demands, we have a high demand for volunteers to test the new pills. Of course, because side-effects are unknown, or at best, theorized, volunteers get paid a pretty penny for their work. In many cases, we can also agree to pay in some of our pills. SRU: The Power Of Potions - By Zapper, probably the artist with most entries on my text stories classification. Jakie would like her husband Eric to understand her better, and so asks the "Spells-R-Us" (another famous universe in the text story community) for help.

Skins - By Morpheus. This is the only "Bodysuit" text story you'll find here, and it's even "Mom/Son" swap, but it's written very well! Clips4sale - This is a whole store with a lot of content, where there's the "Gender Transformation" tag. How does this pill work? A scientific explanation is very long and boring, but the short answer is that the pill uses your own DNA and changes you by activating some of the inactive parts of your body's own natural DNA. Tranisa - They are often focused on "Crossdressing", "Realistic Transformation" and "Shemale", but they're very good at it. Favorite story: Witch Transformation Club.Three Degrees Off Center Production - This has been the most consistent gender bender YouYube channel over the last decade, and the result is a bunch of great content! They've also realized the movie "Identity Theft" that I've listed above. Favorite story: Never Make A Wish Upon Using Google TranslateBonus stories: Status Change; The Magic Book; Cheerleader Bodyswap; The Possession Ring; The Magic Wash Cloth; The Body Swap Workout; The Magic Remote; The Body Swapper; The Wand Of Change; The Magic Glove. MissaX - Favorite story: Sister Swap (no link). Bonus stories: Bromance III, IV and V; Dr. Jekyll's Sensual Transformation; Feminine Side; He Possessed His Stripper Girlfriend; He Possessed The Babysitter; Possessed Son; The Jenner Effect; Weresex; The Mother Experience I and II; Tit For Tat; T33nage Boy Possessed Her II; Change Alien Panties I and II; Agent Switch; Private Message; Boy Possesses Nanny; Inside My Sister. Arizona Secret Society By Scott Allison. A married couple discovers a secret society that allows its members to swap bodies. He is a great writer, and in the next section you'll find many other similar stories from him. Many pills and transformations in X-Change Life come with temporary lasting effects. Below is a list of side effects that can be gained from a variety of sources: Altered Fates: A Favor For Anna - By Zapper. Anna is a petite brunette, and her ex-boyfriend is threatening her, so she steals the body of her friend Tom, a hunk, to have her revenge.

One Favor - By S. Leigh Farmer. This TG text story is so long that it could be easily considered a novel. Valerie is a petite beautiful smart scientist who cares very much about her career: that's why, when she gets pregnant, she decides to swap bodies with her husband, who is a writer, and so could work from home. The problem is that he doesn't know anything about this, and he's slowly convinced to stay longer and longer in his wife's body, while his old life slowly slips away. The Pebble - By Janet Harris. Amanda and Tom find a pebble that allows them to swap bodies at will. Altered Fates: The Husband - By Ellie Dauber. Corrine wants to have a little bit of fun with her husband, and so she turns him into a girl. Once In A Blue Moon - By Morpheus. I don't usually read Morpheus's stories, because he is famous for "The Great Shift" universe, and, as you know, I'm not particularly into "Multiple Transformations". But this nice story is just about Lynn, a petite dumb wife, and Pete, her dominant rich husband. They swap bodies, and now Lynn can have some fun too. Now, fast forward ten more years to the present and X-Change Incorporated has vastly expanded the number of pills and their variants. Now, although there are a lot of people who know of X-Change, it's not everyone who uses it. Surprisingly, there are a smaller number who use it than you would expect. In fact, most people who have actually taken the pill have only taken it as a one-off, and only the basics at that. In fact, for many, they think the X-Change pills are simply rumor or something. Those who do know the truth are thankful that this pill exists and many, many lives have been changed by it, for better or worse.Brainless Bimbo– a side effect of the Dumb Bitch™ pill by the SWP corporation, can be acquired by doing the product demo, and hitting 1 Intellect. It will make the player freeze up at inconvenient times, like when they’re trying to reject a guy, for example. Crossdressing, Shemale and Sissy stories. Anyone is absolutely free to like what he/she wants, and they have all my respect, but I'm simply not interested in these themes, sorry.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment