276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Jura 12 Year Old Single Malt Whisky, 70 cl

£28.125£56.25Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This is Jura at its most intense and muscular, yet it remains an approachable whisky that makes the perfect accompaniment to a gathering. Without prejudice to the section Liability below, the Service may be temporarily unavailable during maintenance, updates, etc. Whilst the market is there for it, they’re going to continue producing whisky in a style to supply it, and that’s OK.

Jura is beautiful, with a striking skyline dominated by The Paps of Jura and a hell of a lot of deer. Any investment and purchase made, or action(s) taken based upon (information in) the Service may and will involve significant risk (such as, but not limited to loss, total loss). Those who want something light and easy going will likely prefer the 10 year old, whilst there is not enough depth here to satisfy more journeyed whisky enthusiasts. Matured in American White Oak ex-bourbon barrels and finished in the finest Oloroso Sherry casks from Jerez, Spain, Jura 12 boasts a bold flavour profile that is rich with smoky sherry sweetness. You hereby represent and warrant that you are authorized to make any Contributions, that your Contributions and the use by us will not infringe or violate the rights of any third party.Jura 12 Year Old, Single Malt Scotch Whisky is an intense and vibrant whisky aged for 12 years for a reassuringly rich flavour. If you terminate your account, you will no longer have access to the Service and your Contributions (specified below), if any. Many thanks to Jura for the event invite and the promotional pack, which you can tell does not affect our notes or score. Further, deliberate or undeliberate manipulation of information on the Service (such as ratings), any activity with the intent to influence such information, value or reviews on products (e. Situated just 60 miles off the west coast of Scotland, Jura only has one road, one pub and one distillery!

It’s only in the past five to ten years that I’ve become so interested in (or, you could say obsessed with) whisky. Any new functionalities, tools and features shall be part of and governed by the Terms from the moment they are launched and/or available. It’s been a while since I’ve had a bottle of Jura, so I was interested to come back to it now that I’m much further along my whisky journey. The Service, including any information contained therein, does not constitute any advice (such as but not limited to investment advice, tax advice, financial, economic advice) and is not intended as recommendations (whether personal, in general, or otherwise) to invest in companies, products, services.Bourbon cask maturation and an aged oloroso sherry finish produce a honeyed sweetness that offer notes of warm spice, banana, soft citrus and a finish of freshly ground coffee and dark chocolate. I’ve had some good indie Jura recently, older bottlings and a 13 Year Old Malt Cask that I bought a bottle of after a tasting. Money was tight, whisky was a luxury purchase, and choice was determined by what happened to be on offer in the supermarket. Music can take us back to different stages of our lives, and lead to a recollection of all manner of things, including our drinking and eating habits at the time! Vic is a long standing radio host (BBC Radio 1, BBC Radio 6 and BBC Scotland) who has previously collaborated with the Scotch Malt Whisky Society, pairing music with drams for one of their outturns.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment