276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Battle Scars: A Story of War and All That Follows

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I’m still human, I still get scared and that’s part of the beauty of it all when that feeling turns into adrenaline and excitement. I do something with Maya that I once said I’d never do. Did you have to read out your name as ‘Jason “Foxy” Fox’? Team Essence enter record books after completing Atlantic rowing feat - Independent.ie". Independent.ie . Retrieved 2018-09-27. It was a perverse flight of fancy, the human condition testing its resolve for survival in an everyday situation, but on that clifftop I had consciously sought out a spot for suicide rather than being presented with an unexpectedly dangerous scenario.

He was great! He made us laugh and had some good takeaways from a mental health perspective so messaging was spot on." - JP Morgan Married twice and a dad to two ­daughters, Foxy is now in a ­relationship with Jules Hawkins, who works in TV. Jason said: "It was only once I had later spoken to friends and opened up about my problems that the healing began. We’re pulling them out of their comfortzone, so to speak. They’re in avery physically, mentally and emotionally challenging environment," says Adeleke. Pete Dadds Remi Adeleke, US Navy SEALFox, with his buddy of many years and co-star of SAS: Who Dares Wins Ollie Ollerton, co-founded Break Point – a corporate team building, training and events company. In 2019 Fox and Ollerton went on to launch a fitness and wellbeing app Battle Ready 360 – which focuses on personalised plans for individuals looking to balance mind, body and nutrition. In his book Battle Scars, Jason said his experience with mental health issues very nearly killed him and in Spring 2013 he nearly made a disastrous decision.

All went well with Jason, thank you and he was very well received with the attendees. Thanks so much for helping me sort it all at such short notice too!" - Savills Hotels Outside of his military career, some of Fox's bigger adventures include rowing across the Atlantic Ocean from Lagos, Portugal to Macuro, Venezuela in 2016 with four of his friends including Oliver Bailey. Known as Team Essence, their expedition [12] took the crew 50 days over 3,308 nautical miles, and landed them a record for becoming the first team to row unsupported, crossing the Atlantic Ocean from east to west - from mainland Europe to South America, non-stop from mainland to mainland. Across the journey, Team Essence also raised money for the NSPCC. Fox joined the Royal Marine Commandos at 16, serving for 10 years, after which he passed the gruelling selection process for the Special Forces, serving with the Special Boat Service. He also trained as a combat swimmer, demolitions expert, Special Forces dog handler and jungle survival expert. [1] On Sunday, viewers watched former footballer Kieron Dyer punch Foxy as part of a challenge to test his resolve.

Jason Fox has lived in extreme war conditions & other life-threatening endeavours he has volunteered to embark on. For these types of living, you are going to need to be one strong character both mentally & physically.

Jason Fox spoke at our Company Conference. He was humble, yet inspiring, and managed to keep the audience’s attention throughout his whole talk. He stimulated more questions from the team than we have ever had before for a speaker. I would highly recommend him to businesses who want to inspire their team on teamwork, resilience and positive mental attitude” - Hasbro I want people to see that regardless of what you do, you are allowed to ­experience fear and anxiety.Off-screen, Jason has undertaken several charity challenges including a record-breaking row across the Atlantic with Team Essence and walking to the North Pole with Will Greenwood MBE and Alan Chambers MBE.

As a motivational speaker, Jason motivates teams by highlighting topics such as leadership, teamwork, emotional resilience and working under pressure. It went really well thank you. The audience loved him and he came across really well.” - Chubb InsuranceFoxy is one of the original presenters and directing staff on SAS: Who Dares Wins, a reality television programme where contestants experience a gruelling training course loosely based on a condensed version of the UK special forces selection process. Foxy stars alongside former special forces soldiers Ant Middleton, Matthew ‘Ollie’ Ollerton, Mark ‘Billy’ Billington, and Jay Morton. The programme first broadcast in 2015 is produced by Channel 4, and aired its fifth season in February 2020. In 2019 the first season of Celebrity SAS: Who Dares Wins aired, followed by season 2 in 2020 which also stars Foxy. Jason Fox or “Foxy” is a former Royal Marine Commando and Special Forces Sergeant who has gone on to work in film and television both behind and in front of the camera.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment