276°
Posted 20 hours ago

My Killer Vacation

£4.995£9.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The male main character will focus on one physical feature of a woman and then continually reference this feature repeatedly throughout the text. Obviously, Young Adult books are THE best, but I do have a soft spot for poetry and adult books also.

At first, this girl was testing my patience from the way she babied her grown-ass 23-year-old brother. This was a fun rom-com and mystery about love, second-chances, being true to yourself and being courageous. I've enjoyed Tessa's books before and when I started this one I thought it was a bit flimsy and not up to par.

I mean, this all depends on personal taste - and no shaming here - but I was cringing during some of the sex scenes we got. I especially loved Jude, he was an amazing brother to Taylor and it felt like he was also her best friend in that way, because no other friends of Jude are being mentioned. First of all, I'm not a fan of the love-at-first-sight trope because being good-looking doesn't necessarily mean you're attractive. If you heard this behavior outside of a romance novel, you would tell your friend to run as fast as she can. I just found this read a bit boring, and slow and that being a short book already, I found myself not getting through it.

I don't mind it, I do think Tessa Bailey is great at writing erotica, but it's so obvious that it's the plot of the book. romantic suspense is my all time favourite romance subgenre, so i was excited to see how TB would handle it.She goes on a totally out of character oversharing mode and tells him all about her sexual fantasies out of nowhere and for no reason in particular other than the author obviously wanted us to feel the tension building. I love both romances and crime dramas/thrillers so this was a perfect pick for me and it didn't disappoint! This is more of a insta-lovish trope but I didn´t mind it that much here, we still got a bit of tension out of it.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment