276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Talking Paws - Recordable Training Buttons for Dogs, Puppy & Pets. Free Stickers. Train Your Dog Easily To Press Buzzers And Voice What They Want To Do. The Perfect Present For Your Pet.

£13.995£27.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

A common form of dog aggression is a dog on dog aggression while out on a walk. Other forms can be aggression to people coming to your home or out on a walk (see video), your own dogs fighting each other, dogs chasing cars, joggers, bikes, skateboards etc. Whether you wish to seek help with your dog’s behaviour problems, have a better understanding of your dog, give your puppy the best start or achieve success in competing with your dog, as a Dog Behaviourist or Dog Listener, I can help. Alex, the main character is autistic. Living in Australia and about to make the transition to secondary school, he desperately wants to have a friend. And PAWS, the dog show, seems like the perfect way to do it. What better way of making friends than winning a trophy, right? I am so proud of Alex and his progression through this book. To see him confront his struggle with social cues and facial expressions, and overcome his hardships by letting himself make friends that have similar interests, not the friends he thinks are 'perfect' makes this book so heartfelt and warm.

Paws by Kate Foster | Goodreads Paws by Kate Foster | Goodreads

Plcnn 4Pcs Dog Button Pet Communication Button Recordable Answer Buzzer Talking Buttons for Dogs, Perfect for Dog Pet Cat Training Family Games The plot is simple and enjoyable. It's full of positive energy that will lift your spirits. This book was fantastic, and I heartily recommend it to everyone. (Even though I don't have a pet, I enjoyed reading this. I'm sure you'd enjoy it twice as much if you had a pet.) Our ranking system The TopChoice.co.uk Team selects top-of-the-line items from a wide selection and conducts rigorous evaluations on almost all the products available on the internet. We rank each product based on how well it matches our criteria. I absolutely adore Paws! It is a story filled with joy and doggy kisses galore. If I was a dog, I would be wagging my whole body with excitement right now because I love this book so much. It is one of my favourite stories about friendship, because Kate Foster shows us friendship in all its different forms. We see Alex trying to impress someone to try and be their friend, Alex making friends without even realising it, and the best friend relationship that exists between humans and dogs. Kate Foster gives us a glimpse of everyday life, through the eyes of her autistic character. Alex’s confusion about the phrases and facial expressions that neurotypical people in the story use, made me aware that there will be expressions that I use at school that neurodivergent students won’t understand. Reading Paws (and other recent books featuring neurodivergent characters) has made me think about how I can make my library a more friendly space for neurodivergent students. I have heard so many times ‘my dog has selective hearing!’ To be able to go for a walk with your dog and know without doubt that when you call your dog they are going to arrive at your side without question is a pleasure. I refer to recall as having breaks on a car, you wouldn’t venture out in a car with no breaks!

Positive Pet Training

The PAWS show is coming soon and Alex decide to enter the competition with Kevin. He wants to win a trophy so he needs to practice his dog. Their friendship was so adorable at this part. This is a beautiful story of a young, autistic boy who simply wishes for a friend. He tries so hard to have people like him that he doesn't notice he has people, and a very special dog called Kevin, who are proud to call him a friend.

Talking Paws, Tamworth | Dog Trainers - Yell Talking Paws, Tamworth | Dog Trainers - Yell

Alex's plan revolves around Jared - the cool kid! Alex plays OrbsWorld and so does Jared, so he wants to get to the same level and be able to have conversations with him about it. Also Alex is in Jared's relay running team and they are trying to make the needed time to get to the district finals. VALUE FOR MONEY: This Recordable Training Buttons set has eye-catching aesthetic beauty. We offer the best customer service. This product is worth investing in since you will get value for your money. If you have a problem with our product, feel free to reach out for a lasting solution. Alex has a plan to ensure he has human friends when they go to High School, because he thinks this will help him with any bullying. There only seems to be one at primary school who isn't ok with him, Ryan but sometimes he's ok and others not. Alex's mum says that Ryan has his own problems but Alex doesn't know what they are. But Alex doesn't think he has any friends yet. Alex is certain that he has to make friends before starting high school, or he’ll be bullied and left out. He has three ideas to impress people so that they’ll want to be his friend- 1/ get to the next level of his favourite computer game 2/ learn to run really fast and help his relay team to victory or 3/ win a trophy at Paws, the biggest dog show in the country, which is coming to his town soon. Paws is a heartwarming book about an austistic person, eleven year old Alex and his beloved pet dog. So this story will focusing from Alex’s autistic point of view (POV)BUTTONS FOR COMMUNICATION: Many interesting interactions can be carried out through buttons, which can be used in classes, games and as a way of communication for autistic children. This is a delightful story that looks at friendship at every level and shows the very real sides of it from all aspects and all characters,

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment