276°
Posted 20 hours ago

MBBYLIVES Maternity Side Panel Jeans Skinny Trousers Jeans Elastic Pants Maternity Over Pregnancy The Maternity Pants Paternity Clothes

£9.425£18.85Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This is the most common wash/cut/fit of Madewell maternity jeans that I’ve seen but they also have a few other pairs. You can live in maternity dresses and leggings, of course, but nothing’s quite so useful and go-with-everything as a great pair of jeans. In recent years the top retailers for maternity clothes have really stepped up their denim game, designing size-inclusive pieces with trend as well as comfort in mind, making now a better time than ever to shop for the best maternity jeans to accommodate a pre- (and post) natal figure in style. As many a Mumsnetter reports, you may even find yourself still reaching for your favourite pair long after you've shelved your pregnancy books and put away your prenatal vitamins. As my pregnancy went on my belly got bigger and I gained some weight everywhere else and these fit perfectly.

New Look worked for me and it’s cheap compared to other places.” (Tried and tested by Mumsnet user Pfb12345) Our verdict Fancy something a bit different? Coated stretch denim jeans can be dressed up with a nice top or dressed down with chunky sandals or trainers. They’re a bit sassier than your regular denims and are super flattering too. When it comes to the best maternity jeans, they fall into two main camps: under bump maternity jeans and jeans that fit over-the-bump, wrapping your belly in a layer of stretchy jersey. You can also find maternity jeans that have a regular fastening at the front and elasticated panels at the side, but these are less common. Jersey basque: a soft, stretchy, jersey front panel that expands with your bump. Concealed adjustable elastic can also help with the fit. I think side panels are great for the first stages of pregnancy and for wearing post partum (if you do actually put on jeans). I find full belly panel maternity jeans more comfortable and easier to keep up. I’m also willing to pay more for a great pair of full belly panel maternity jeans because I’ll wear them more of my pregnancy and I wear them during the time later stages of pregnancy when I struggle to really like clothes / the way my body looks in clothes. Fit:

Why you should trust us

For any plus-size ladies, such as myself, I would recommend over-the-bump jeans. They are ridiculously comfy and I live in them." A year and a half (and two pregnancies + babies) later, I bought my first pair of designer denim (used via thredUP). I was sold.

They look and feel just like regular Madewell denim with a full belly panel. Side Panel vs. Full Belly Panel Maternity Jeans

Jeans

I had really high hopes for these jeans – these were the only jeans I could find that had the ingenious tiny, front-only panel. Alas, these jeans fit more like jeggings, not jeans. Which was a problem because the fabric was only 2% stretch (jeggings are typically 20%). The result? They were darn near impossible to put on. I had to sit down and pull (and pull and pull) them over my size 5.5 feet. Ridiculous for a pregnant lady. However, once they were on they stayed put and looked amazing. So YES – I did wear these from time-to-time. Similarly,DL1961's Creative Director Sarah Ahmedsays the brand focuses on offering a range of inseams, fits, and fashion details that cater to those who are pregnant, specifically. “We treat our maternity denim the same as our mainline denim,” she says. “We take our most popular mainline silhouettes, from skinny and straight to boyfriend and bootcut, and tailor them to accommodate the various needs of pregnancy dressing.” Leggings and Joggers – There is nothing as comfortable as these when you’re pregnant. To say that pregnancy isn’t always the most comfortable would be the understatement of a lifetime. Sometimes you just need something super soft and cozy for daily wear while still looking put-together, and leggings and joggers definitely get the job done. Plus, they’re totally wearable after the baby arrives, too.

Sizes: Waist 26 - 36; length 32 | Waistband: Over bump | Material: Stretch denim, coated finish, 100% organic cotton What we love If you love wearing jeans, there's no need to give them up now you're pregnant. A well-fitting pair of maternity jeans can look just as fabulous as your faithful skinnies! What should I look for when buying maternity jeans?Before you go shopping for your first maternity jeans, bear in mind the following tips: Enter panels. Maternity pants can be constructed a few different ways: with side panels (often V-shaped elastic sewn into both sides of the waistband), an under-the-bump panel, or an over-the-bump panel that's typically large enough to pull all the way up and over your bump throughout your entire pregnancy. Worn by the likes of Kate Hudson and Kate Middleton, you’re in good company if you choose Seraphine maternity jeans (or any of their maternity clothes, for that matter). This fashion-forward pair and the best over-the-bump maternity jeans we’ve found is composed of soft, stretchy organic cotton denim with a soft-stretch jersey band for a snug, secure fit around your tum. Although a little on the pricey side, Mumsnet users rate them as comfy as the likes of the best pregnancy pillow and comfiest maternity leggings.I’m 5’4″ and the inseam on these is 28 inches. They’re a bit long for me and I cuffed them the first pregnancy I wore them. This time around I’m just going to cut a raw hem at my preferred length (right above the ankle) at about a 25.5 inch inseam. Qualityof Madewell Maternity Denim:

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment