276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Boob Vase Boobie Planter, Ceramic Female Form Bust Plant Pot with Drainage Hole, Matte Body Vase Boobs Art Sculpture, Woman Shaped Boho Chic Decor Unique Feminist Home Decoration (Top, Speckled Pink)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

And honestly, I don't know about you, but I am so here for it — not to mention, it makes me wish I were better at keeping plants alive. Even better, you could use this elegant little piece as a storage solution from the shelf in your kitchen to the dressing table in your bedroom. On top of this, you can uplift the look of your vase display with some tranquil pampas grass or beautiful blooms. This week’s reds from Argentina and Australia are party-pleasing, palate-cuddling favourites that provide the perfect touch of cheery warmth on a chilly night. Use it to give purpose to a bare shelf or fill it with sprigs of seasonal foliage and set it pride of place on a credenza in your living room.

Boob Vase - Etsy Boob Vase - Etsy

Bold and velvety reds along with warming spicy tipples are my go-to choices for crisp evenings and firework frolics.Finally, if you are as obsessed with pampas grass floral arrangements as I am, then this is the perfect vase for this kind of bouquet! You’ve heard of wearing your heart on your sleeve, but how about showcasing your bum on your mantlepiece?

Boob Vases - Etsy UK Boob Vases - Etsy UK

Showcasing beautiful shapes, voluptuous curves and the female body, we simply adore this fabulous range. Whether you are purchasing the complete collection or choosing your favourite flower vase, our glorious collection of pretty Pampas Grass and Faux Plants are the perfect choices for styling. Her work has also been published at Apartment Therapy, NYLON, HuffPost, Hello Giggles, Elite Daily, and more. There's nothing not to love about these quirky adornments that mix functionality with effortless style! It might sound a bit odd, but that’s just what everyone who’s jumping on the bandwagon as part of the trend for body vases is doing – and actually, it looks pretty darn good.And for something a little bit stronger, try a Palo Cortado dry sherry – a delectable alternative to whisky – or a cheeky canned negroni. At Rockett St George, we love unique pieces that not only tell a story but also can be treasured for years to come in the home. Celebrating the beauty of the body, these dazzling flower vases are made to stand out from the rest in any space. On top of this, the smooth matte finish of this unique vase will bring a calming and peaceful vibe to your scheme. This vase can be perfectly paired with natural textures, marvellous monochromes and pretty pastels too.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment