276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Desktop Derby - A 6-Horse Battery Operated Pulsating Horse Racing Game

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Why You’ll Love It Game set comes with everything you need to get started hosting your own pony track!

You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice.Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. GAME ON THE GO: The Lawn Derby set is lightweight, and the handy tote bag allows you to pack up the pieces and take the game wherever you choose; Great for a backyard BBQ, family celebration, or simply a casual get-together with friends. Personalised advertising may be considered a “sale” or “sharing” of information under California and other state privacy laws, and you may have a right to opt out. Feed them when they are hungry and be sure to figure out what special treats each horse likes -- it will help with their race performance. This is the one to choose if you would like a horse racing game for an exhibition stand and space is at a premium.

And I don't know if there's supposed to be a stall background to the horse interaction screen, but for me there definitely isn't one. I used to play this game all the time on my old iPod, but I'm sad to see it has been fairly ruined by updates in a matter of 3-4 years. Play involves drawing cards Two through Queen and moving the corresponding horse forward one step at a time toward the finish line. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. During a race you are in full control of your horse -- move to the rail or stay on the outside, pull-up to slow your pace or to go around another horse, and make your jockey get out his whip when you think it's the right time to make a move!Now an ad pops up during the breeding of the first horse that causes a glitch that makes it to where you can't save it. I'm not sure if this is some kind of bug, or if updates have made the game this way and that's just how it is. But because it could fall into any scratch position from 1-4 in various games, they each have 4 spots to identify their scratch position. I wanted to put this idea in your head early so that you have plenty of time to make it for Derby day this year. It’s a great tabletop board game for Kentucky Derby fans, horse racing hobbyists, and those looking to horse around and gamble.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment