276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Redo

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

You too? Awesome! Well, you’re going to LOVE The Redo then. Remy is everything you hoped he would be, and he finally gets his chance at forever with someone super special. Max Monroe saved Lexi’s (and my) favorite Winslow brother for last. But when we got to the end of The Secret and saw Remy stepping out of the elevator with Maria, I was delighted! I loved that the story alternated between the present and her past, giving us just enough insight to understand the connection between Maria and Remy. And your bonding guys… it was so nice!

It honestly feels like I’ve been waiting forever for this book. I’ve wanted Remy’s book right from the beginning and especially with the small crumbs we got regarding his past. I was not disappointed and had a blast reading this book and it definitely left me in a good mood. ok the “big” proposal- if someone proposed to me in the same place where i freaking gave birth and expelled bodily fluids, i would break up with them immediately. imagine renting out a hospital birthing room where your partner gave birth because you wanted to propose to them in a “full circle moment”. 🤢 Tapping the Billionaire has also been accused of being very clichéd, what with numerous misunderstandings driving the plot. Maria is a workaholic in which her life revolves around her career. She doesn’t have time for a relationship but honestly she isn’t looking for one anyway. She’s been through some unimaginable things that have left her to figure out how she’s going to get through, but she’s strong and selfless and if anyone can make it work, it’s her. Though sometimes it’s good to have a helping hand and in Maria’s case it comes in the form of a blast from the past. Remy is the oldest Winslow sibling and often times seems like the grouchy one but he really isn’t. He is such a great uncle to Winnie’s daughter and it is clear how much he loves his siblings even if he does give them a hard time. This book really defined him as one of the most swoon worthy Winslow Brothers.

Publication Order of Mavericks Tackle Love Books

I did have some other favorite things about this book. You know it’s the Winslow family. I don’t think I’ll ever get enough of them. There was so much text message goodness between the brothers. Winnie and mama Wendy brought the love and support. Remy and Lexi had some touching and funny moments in their uncle/niece relationship. Even Thatcher Kelly (we’ll call him family at this point) showed up to bring the laughs. Having all these people involved made Remy and Maria’s romance even more fun than it already was. Did I spend my Wednesday dodging all commitments and reading this book? You can bet I did. And I have no regrets. Because Max Monroe definitely saved the best and most powerless of the brothers for last. Though, to be fair, I love Flynn (from The Pact) even more, but Remy almost shares that spot. This book made me laugh, sigh, and just rhapsodize many times, and that’s what I love about Max Monroe’s books. You rarely get bored! Poor Maria had gone through SO much in her life. She is such a great female character. She’s witty, compassionate, strong, and independent.

Max Monroe will tell you that they are a pair of independently best-selling romance authors. Before they decided to corporate, each author had already established her reputation in the publishing industry as a renowned writer of romance novels. It's official. I've gone and fallen for another Winslow brother. Remy is the definition of swoon, and I couldn't get enough of him. You can't help but feel there's some divine intervention, fate, or some kind of magic at play here in this series... and you know, I'm all for it. And that Maria, she is such a strong heroine. Despite all the hardships she's faced on her own, she's a successful business woman and about to become a mom. It's not easy for her to let someone in. But Remy makes it nearly impossible not to. Remy had intrigued me the most out of all the Winslow brothers. In previous books he seemed a bit broody, but loving, compassionate, and protective of his family. In this book we see his compassion, protectiveness, sexiness, and wit. I loved how he would just show up and help Maria, knowing she’d be too independent to ask for help. You know he’d be a great dad from the way he was with Lexi, so I really enjoyed seeing his soft side whenever he took care of Izzy. There were so many things I loved about this book and I really want to be careful not to give too much away. But just know that Remington Winslow is the most generous man in the family. The way he steps up for Maria every single time, how he’s always there no matter what. How he seeks her out even when she’s trying to do things on her own. I loved that even though Maria wants to do things on her own and probably can, Remy still gives her the opportunity to not do it all. He never belittles her need to have control over every minute of her life, he just encourages her to take it a little easier. And Maria, what a strong character. She’s been through so much and lost even more, but she’s still got her head held high and she’s powering through. Maria’s job has always come first and her struggle to find the balance between her old life and the new one really shakes her up. But she does it and I admired her for it.

What To Read Next

The only three star rating I have personally reviewed from this duo has been “The Bet”, and you can read my review of that book here 👉 https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

It's a bit sad that Maria and Remy kinda wasted over two decades by not being together. But at least they're using that second chance now - even though it might take them a while to believe in that happily ever after... And whether or not it is true that Max Monroe is a pair of best-selling authors, no one can deny the fact that the ploy, if it is indeed a ploy, is working. The idea gets people talking and theorizing as to which two renowned bestselling authors could be behind the Max Monroe name. This read was absolutely sentsational! It was swoony, hit the trademark hilarity that @authormaxmonroe are known for and (whilst keeping Remy very much the focus) they weaved the Winslow family banter, drama and meddling that we love so much through the plot. If you are one of those rabid fans of the Billionaire Bad Boys series, you might be surprised to learn that Max Monroe isn’t a person but, rather, a pen name for two authors. These ladies have built their career out of the mystery surrounding their identities. I'm constantly frustrated with the main characters who hem & haw over every decision and interaction, ultimately choosing non-action and avoidance at every turn... They both could have gotten their HEA's years ago if they would just freaking communicate. Be honest about their feelings. Take action.

Possibly most importantly: You WILL have a new book you want to reread over and over again. Seriously. It’s that addicting. But, ever since she met Kline Brooks, Georgia’s understanding of men has changed. Kline is a billionaire bad boy that doesn’t exactly fit the mold.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment