276°
Posted 20 hours ago

QV Gentle Wash 500g, Soap-Free, Moisturising, Low Irritant, PH Balanced, Body Wash for Eczema and Dry Skin Conditions

£4.165£8.33Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The Cetaphil soap does a good job of cleansing the body without drying it out. while QV is suitable for use as every day, everybody cream.

QV Gentle Wash | QV Skincare Malaysia QV Gentle Wash | QV Skincare Malaysia

While there are still a lot of people wanting to choose between them, there is hardly a good source of information for this. Therefore, I’ve decided to come in and offer a comprehensive review and comparison of both brands. pH balanced, low-irritant formulation, free from soap, fragrance, colour, Lanolin and Propylene Glycol. Because the Qv is specifically targeted at people with eczema or psoriasis, it doesn’t foam, preventing any redness or sore spots and reaches into the pores, providing long-lasting hydration. Similarities I found it to also have a lightly foaming formulation. It leaves a hydrating film on your skin and left my skin feeling clean, hydrated and amazingly soft. Every other QV cleanser review I have read has been similarly positive. Helps manage the symptoms of dry, itchy skin conditions such as dermatitis, eczema, psoriasis, xerosis and ichthyosis by aiding moisture retention in the skin.While Cetaphil focuses on specialized products for face, body and eye creams, Qv operate on a ‘one size fits all’ basis, promoting a single product for full body use. My legs usually feel quite dry after I shave them in the shower so lately QV Intensive Moisturising Cleanser has been my product of choice to apply as a cleanser in the shower after shaving them. I love that the process of hydrating and moisturising my skin can start in the shower. QV Intensive Moisturising Cleanser The cream can be used on any part of the skin including the hands, feet, knees, and areas that need continuous moisturization.

QV Body Wash | QV Skincare Australia QV Body Wash | QV Skincare Australia

Because Qv focuses on the cleaning element of face washing, its foaming nature allows it to clean deeper into the pores and remove deep-seated dirt and grime from the day that could cause acne and the oil in the mixture could also help to reduce redness and sooth any sore spots. Qv Vs Cetaphil for Oily Skin Started using QV sensitive wash a few years ago when a medical condition left me reacting unfavourably to just about everything. It keeps my skin soft and hydrated, and because I couldn't use shampoo either, I use it to wash my hair. Both skincare products help to replenish moisture in the skin and aim to repair and prevent dry skin patches. They can be used as part of the daily skincare regime after washing the face. The Qv brand is still owned by the original Australian family that created the first products in 1953. The Cetaphil wash is suitable for sensitive skin while the QV is suitable for adults, babies, and sufferers of skin conditions such as dermatitis, eczema, etc.The cream also contains methyl hydroxybenzoate, which helps in preventing bacteria and fungi growth and is generally safe for skin. There are different creams for overall hydration, day cream to wear under makeup, and night cream to repair the skin after a long day. This means it won’t clog your pores when used on any part of your skin. Creams that have this quality are not just good for oily skin types but also very dry skin. Combatting acne on sensitive skin requires a gentle touch. Cetaphil offers skincare solutions that effectively manage and prevent acne while providing hydration and soothing relief for sensitive skin.

QV Gentle Wash | Gentle Cleanser | QV Skincare Australia QV Gentle Wash | Gentle Cleanser | QV Skincare Australia

The initial product was Qv Bath Oil created by Gerald Oppenheim in response to a special request from the Queen Victoria Hospital. Qv Vs Cetaphil General You can use this cream for sensitive skin but can also do well with other skin conditions like psoriasis, dermatitis, xerosis, sun-damaged skin, and ichthyosis. If you’d like a good, everyday type of skin care regime to help repair and protect you from a known skin condition such as psoriasis or eczema, then Qv is the right one to go for. Because the Cetaphil is oil free, it will work with most skin types and, although it is targeted at dry skin, it can work for combination skin too as it’s oil-free.I was introduced to QV Gentle Wash several years ago by my local pharmacist when post menopausal my skin which has always been sensitive became extremely dry dehydrated and reactive to everything. I developed atopic dermatitis on my hands which as an acute care nurse was a disaster and I needed to take leave to allow my hands to recover. It covers most skin types and leaves a fresher, healthier feeling to the skin, resurfacing and soothing inflamed and damaged tissue. Although there’s no oil included in the ingredients, there are also no ingredients in there to dry out the skin or aggravate it if you’re prone to allergies. It’s just an all-round, moisture centered product. Conclusion In the skincare community, Cetaphil is a reputable name. They’re well respected for their amazing products. And not only that, they’ve come a long way in terms of the expertise, experience, and quality of products.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment