276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Audio-Technica AT-LP3XBT Automatic Wireless Turntable

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Built-In Selectable Phono Preamp with RCA Outputs: The AT-LP3XBT is equipped with a built-in selectable phono preamp and a detachable dual RCA output cable to enable direct connection to your receiver, integrated amplifier, or powered speakers with or without a dedicated phono input. I can’t comment on how good it would match, but you won’t need a pre-amp. It has a switchable one built in.
By Jollyporter on 06 December 2018 The high-fidelity audio and compatibility with the high-quality Qualcomm® aptX™ audio codec make the LP3XBT a superior choice for audiophiles. Enjoy the convenience of wireless connectivity or the timeless appeal of wired listening. User-Friendly Setup and Operation

AT-LP3XBT-WH Bluetooth Audio-Technica Audio Technica AT-LP3XBT-WH Bluetooth

Those seeking the best space, detail and dynamic range this turntable can offer should undoubtedly hook up a good quality external phono preamp, and when you do, you’re in for a treat – it’s a superb turntable at this price. Audio Technica AT-LP3XBT Review – The Bottom Line

What Makes Our Sales Engineers Great?

Until now, my experience with automatic turntables has always been one of great compromise on sound quality in exchange for convenience. Not so with the LP3XBT! Having spent around a month with the LP3XBT set up in my living room, the automatic operation made playing records more inclusive, as my wife has never really felt confident using our manual turntable. Featuring fully automatic operation, a built-in phono preamp, removeable universal headshell and replaceable stylus, this Audio-Technica turntable is easy to set up and use, making it an ideal choice for beginners or those looking to level up their listening experience. Play 33⅓ & 45 RPM records your way, experimenting with different styli as you begin to discover your personal audio preferences. Selected items are only available for delivery via the Royal Mail 48® service and other items are available for delivery using this service for a charge. This is by no means the worst entry-level turntable we’ve heard, but sadly it doesn’t quite reach the standard of many previous Audio-Technica attempts.

Audio Technica AT-LP3XBT Review - Automatic Bluetooth

I have mission lx-2 speakers and a denon 520 amp, will this be a good match and do i have to buy a pre amp?Fully Automatic Turntable: The Audio-Technica AT-LP3XBT belt-drive turntable offers fully automatic operation, so you can simply press the Start button to begin play and the Stop button to lift and return the tone arm and shut off the turntable (the stop function occurs automatically when a record has played all the way through). If you prefer manual control, a hydraulically damped lift control allows the stylus to be precisely and safely lowered and raised at any point on a record.

AT-LP3XBT Fully Automatic AT-LP3XBT-BK Audio-Technica Consumer AT-LP3XBT Fully Automatic AT-LP3XBT-BK

The LP3XBT builds on the popular AT-LP3 turntable by introducing several exciting features such as Bluetooth® connectivity, a high-quality Qualcomm® aptX™ audio codec, and compatibility with Audio-Technica’s VM95 Series replacement styli. These enhancements, combined with an external AC adapter that reduces noise in the signal chain, ensure crystal-clear audio reproduction. Legacy of Audio-Technica Three stars may appear harsh for a budget product offering so much in the way of functionality. If you were buying it based on price and features alone, it would be good value for money, but the AT-LP60XBT just falls short of our being able to recommend it to those semi-serious about their vinyl. The Audio-Technica AT-LP3XBT is a fully automatic turntable that combines the rich, warm clarity of analogue audio and modern Bluetooth® wireless technology, offering a seamless vinyl experience for today’s digital generation. This innovative turntable combines 60 years of high-fidelity design with state-of-the-art Bluetooth® capabilities, giving you the best of both worlds. It’s a piece of heritage technology carefully adapted for the modern listener, providing an analogue listening journey that starts with just the touch of a button.

Warranty Info

when switch is set to PHONO, turntable must be connected to an outboard phono preamp or dedicated phono input I can’t seem to get mine to work – I don’t know if the belt is misplaced, but the speaker and amp work fine?

Audio Technica launches two Bluetooth turntables and a high

Audio-Technica’s LP3XBT turntable combines 60 years of high-fidelity design with the latest Bluetooth® technology, giving you cutting-edge features while drawing on decades of audio experience. Enjoy a turntable that’s built on heritage, but built with the modern listener in mind. Designed with ease of use, the AT-LP3XBT features fully automatic operation, a built-in phono preamp, a removable universal headshell, and a replaceable stylus. These features make it easy to set up and incredibly versatile, allowing you to play 33⅓ & 45 RPM records and experiment with different styles as your taste in audio evolves. This user-friendliness makes it an ideal choice whether you’re a beginner in the vinyl world or an experienced listener seeking to enhance your audio setup. Curious to hear how the green elliptical stylus might change this, I swapped out the stylus, which just slots on and off. In doing so, the sound opens up noticeably, extending the top-end and mid-range musical detail. The stereo separation seems to improve also, and there’s a cleaner, crisper quality to the sound—particularly in the high-frequencies. Speed Operation: The Audio-Technica AT-LP3XBT fully automatic turntable is equipped to play both 33-1/3 and 45 RPM records (adapter included). In summary, this is a serious turntable that happens to be automatic and will suit any collector who wants to enjoy their record collection with minimal fuss without compromising on sound quality. I have to say; I’m going to miss the convenience of the auto-play and stop on Friday nights when we all select a few records and let loose as a family.In Bluetooth output mode, or using the built-in phono output the sound boxes in slightly, and instrument separation becomes slightly less defined, but this is typical of any built-in phono stage. In a casual listening space, such as a living room, though, you’d be hard-pressed to tell the difference. Connects wirelessly to speakers and other devices equipped with Bluetooth wireless technology or to wired audio systems and powered speakers via included dual RCA output cable I very nearly bought the Sony PS-LX310BT (I specifically wanted a fully automatic bluetooth turntable, solely for listening with headphones) and then I saw a YouTube video for this Audio Technica AT-LP3XBT… Read More Built-in switchable phono/line pre-amplifier with detachable dual RCA output cable with grounding wire when switch is set to LINE, turntable must be connected to a standard line input (labeled AUX, CD, or TAPE)

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment