276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Jell-O Oreo Cookies and Cream Instant Pudding and Pie Filling 119g

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Assemble the cake: Spread the pudding filling over top the cake, pressing lightly to fill the holes with pudding. Pour the pudding over the top of the cake and use a spatula to spread it out evenly beig sure to fill all of the holes with pudding.

Instant Chocolate Pudding | I love Godiva instant pudding, but use different brands, I also love these Organic pudding mixes Simply half the ingredients. I recommend you use a digital food scale to measure the 1.7 ounces of pudding mix you'll need. How to crush Oreos: You can use a food processor and pulse until they are coarsely chopped. Or you can use a knife and chop the Oreos on a cutting board. Or you can also place the Oreos in a large zip top bag and use a rolling pin to crush the Oreos. I keep my food processor on my top shelf and have to get out a step stool to reach it. It’s a pain, but I knew it was necessary for this. Make the frosting: In a large bowl, whisk together the pudding and milk until well blended. Fold in the Cool Whip.

Newest Christmas Desserts

Ta-da! A gorgeous, feed a crowd, make-ahead, no-bake Oreo dessert pudding you and your guests will love! Gluten-Free Oreo Dessert If you are looking for an easy chocolate pudding cake recipe, then you need to try this Oreo Chocolate Poke Cake! Method: This cake is baked using a 9×13 pan and uses cake mix and pudding mix to keep things simple. Yes! If you want to serve this at a party, a great idea is to layer each layer in clear plastic cups for a fun presentation and individual servings that are ready to go! It's a little more work to spoon and level everything into the cups instead of one large baking dish, but the payoff is pretty good. Tips for Success

If you need more tips – I made a whole post dedicated to this dessert here –> Learn How to Make The BEST Oreo Dessert EVER! That milk-soaked Oreo cookie is exactly what this frosting reminds me of. American Buttercream Base I feel like the longer it chills, the better the flavor and the easier it is to slice, so an overnight chill is great. Like many other fluff and dessert recipes calling themselves "salads" this isn't a salad at all. That's right Orange Fluff Jello Salad and Ambrosia Salad, I'm talking to you.... Make Oreo crust: Next, put half of the cocoa and cookie mixture into each glass bowl, pressing it down to make a smooth Oreo crust in each dish.

No Bake Biscoff Cheesecake Recipe

Tip: throw away the pudding box when you start making this oreo fluff. This will prevent you from following the boxed instructions. Stay the course of the recipe!! Variations

Set it out at room temperature for a few hours. If using the microwave, remove the foil and put the cream cheese in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave for 15-20 seconds. If the cream cheese isn’t softened, microwave for 5-second increments until softened. Just make sure it doesn’t start to melt! You can also soften cream cheese by putting the cream cheese (still wrapped and sealed in the foil) in a bowl of warm water for a few minutes, rotating halfway through. Can I use homemade whipped cream in this dessert? In a separate mixing bowl, beat your room temperature cream cheese. Once it becomes light and fluffy, add up to ¼–½ cup of powdered sugar and continue beating until it has a smooth, pillowy texture. Gently fold in half of the whipped cream with a rubber spatula until well combined. Add powdered sugar to cream cheese Fold in homemade Cool Whip Smooth onto chilled cookie crust Smooth cream cheese layer on cookie crust Combine cream cheese and powdered sugar and mix until smooth. Fold in half of the Cool Whip. Spread over cooled crust. Drizzle half of the chocolate syrup over the top. Mix in Oreos: Save some of the crushed Oreos for mixing into the pudding layers. Just use half the cookie crumbs for the crust and use the remaining crushed Oreos in the pudding mix. Make your Oreo fluff even fluffier with a dollop of homemade whipped cream. Try our easy and delicious whipped topping recipe.I haven’t tried it with a dairy-free whipped topping. Try it and let me know! If you’re looking for a dairy-free whipped cream option, try out my coconut whipped cream! More Dessert Recipes

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment