276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Spice Jars with Lids 25 Pcs, 4oz Square Glass Spice Jars with 150 Labels, Shaker Lids 45pcs, 120ml Kitchen Spice Containers with Label Pen, Hose Brush, 2 Silicone Funnels, For Spice Herbs Storage

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

We've gathered all the best spice jars into one place to help fix these problems, and many include organizational hacks like labels, magnetic tops, and tiered racks.

You can always use the "custom label" field to enter your desired label wording if the spices you have at home don't match the available options here. Similar to the jars at The Lodge, these containers are clear glass and topped with Ree's signature florals.Ree Drummond knows about the importance of caring for your spices better than anyone—at The Lodge on her family's ranch, she has a walk-in pantry to hold all of her supplies, including a huge variety of spices and dry goods. The issue was sorted promptly with no argument and it was explained to me why there was a difference, which was nice to be informed of. Do you have space in your cabinets, or would magnetic jars that attach to your fridge help cut down on clutter?

I like the fact that you also have the beautiful funnel and blank labels because most of my spices need to be labeled by hand.This gorgeous organizer comes with 396 labels and a chalk marker so you can quickly get organized—and stay organized. Its spice set is a perfect size and features OXO's classic button, which creates an airtight seal for keeping goods fresh.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment