276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Fudge Urban Salt Spray, Texturising Sea Salt Spray, Mineral Rich Hair Styling Product Adds Volume and Flexible Hold for Men and for Women, 150 ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Marc says it can be about trial and error; so don't give up if you've had one bad experience. "A fine mist or a generous lashing, it's good to practice the amount you apply as the results vary." Typically, it also varies brand to brand. 2. Where to apply it The Fudge Urban Sea Salt Texturising Spray can be spritzed into damp hair and scrunched with your hands to create a messy, beachy waves style. You can also spray this into your hair before blow drying to create lots of volume and waves, although my hair is very straight so it didn’t provide many waves for me. It has a 3.0/10 hold so it really just gives the hair a bit of body rather than fixing it into place. Sea Salt Texturising Spray Chances are you probably know all there is to know about Boots.com, but if you don’t then here’s a little more detail about them.

I thought it was also worth mentioning the spray nozzle on the Take The Heat and Sea Salt products. They come with a little clip lid which I think is a really good idea because it stops any leaking and wasted product. The nozzles are also quite thin which provides you with a good amount of product rather than using too much. Overall The slightly gritty texture they give the hair, dries in to encourage any movement or natural bend in the hair" Marc says. "Perfect for hair which has subtle soft kinks, a salt spray can be layered up depending how 'beachy' you want the result to be." 1. How much to use Thank you for taking the time to read our Fudge Urban Sea Salt review from the Haircare Products category. If there’s any products that we have not yet reviewed please leave us a comment and we will do our best to get a review added. About Boots.com Feel The Heat is a heat protection spray that protects your hair against up to 235°C which is quite a bit higher than many other heat defence sprays. It is easy to use, you just spray it into damp hair before blow drying and if you are heat styling your hair further such as straightening or curling, just spritz it and comb through beforehand. I think it did make my hair a little bit shinier and it also has a very slight hold in it which helps your hair stay in style. Feel The Heat

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment