276°
Posted 20 hours ago

MasterClass KCMCHB62 15 cm Deep Cake Tin with PFOA Non Stick and Loose Bottom, 1 mm Carbon Steel, 6 Inch Small Square Pan, Grey

£6.995£13.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

As well as more distinctive hearts, stars and other novelty shaped cake tins too, so no matter the occasion, you can bake the perfect cake. Our multisize cake tin is essential for baking various sized square or rectangular cakes up to 12” square and we also have a set of square mini cake tins, ideal for individual cakes for weddings and celebrations. Gone are the days when you had to draw round the base of the cake tin and cut out your own parchment circles. For coffee buttercream icing, add 2 teaspoons of instant coffee dissolved in as little hot water as it takes.

Sponge cake calculator - BBC Food Sponge cake calculator - BBC Food

The traybake and layer cake make up to 40 servings, and the cupcakes and fairy cakes make up to 24 cakes. This is an everyday chocolate sponge cake that I make whenever I feel the need for something chocolatey, but not too rich. Let’s be honest, making cakes is an art form, and unless you’re a natural baker, it takes a few goes to nail that recipe exactly the way the photo in the cookbook shows.

For more baking essentials, explore our wider collection of baking and kitchenware supplies available, where you can find baking cases and parchment paper also online now.

Cake Tins | Baking Tins | The Cake Decorating Company Cake Tins | Baking Tins | The Cake Decorating Company

I'm now wanting to make a 4 inch version today with fondant as a miniature birthday cake for a friend. That’s why, at Lakeland, our range of cake tins feature all shapes and sizes, from 6 inch cake tins for personal puds, 8 inch cake tins for cakes big enough for two, all the way up to 25cm cake tins that are ideal for making tiered wedding cakes. Like most of my baking, this is an all-in-one recipe for chocolate cake, making it almost foolproof. I take a different approach to butter and sometimes use a cheaper brand than I would eat, but I do always use butter because it tastes better and you know what's in it. Cover your mixing bowl with the lid, poke the beaters through the hole and keep the ingredients safely in the bowl and your worktops clean.And while you’re planning your next bake, take a look at our full range of baking tins and cake moulds, baking accessories and cake decorating kits. When you want to bake a Christmas cake but don’t have the correct tin size, Mary Berry comes to the rescue! Suitable for an array of uses such as muffins, doughnuts, cookies and of course cakes, we have baking tins, trays and pans for almost any occasion. And in our square cake tin range, you’ll find the perfect tin for your next bake, no matter how ambitiously big or delightfully dainty. Most baking tins out there have a rolled edge that makes them particularly difficult to dry, and even harder to coat.

Square Cake Tins for Baking - Cake Craft World

If you have any queries about Mary Berry’s calculator, please contact the BBC following the link at the bottom of the page.

At The Cake Decorating Company, we are proud to offer both standard shape cake tins and baking trays in all sizes and dimensions for your personal requirements, including PME’s sizable range of high-quality non-stick squares, rectangles and rounds.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment