276°
Posted 20 hours ago

G-Wolves HT-M 2020 Edition Ultra Lightweight Honeycomb Design Wired Gaming Mouse (61g) (Red) …

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I’d say that the first noticeable thing about this mouse is the fact that it’s got holes in it but if you’ve been following the world of gaming mice over the past couple of months you’ll know that this isn’t an oddity anymore. If we ignore the holes for a second the Hati looks about as plain as a gaming mouse can look. There’s a small G-Wolves logo right above the scroll wheel but that’s about it. There’s not even any RGB to be found on this mouse. To be clear: I don’t mind that at all (nice looking RGB is a nice extra in my opinion, but it’s far from a necessity on a performance product) but since almost every gaming mouse these days has at least a tiny strip somewhere it is something that I noticed. The shell is built really well and feels solid, it seems that the base has a lot of holes in it to lower the weight.

G-Wolves Hati HT-M Classic Edition GLORIOUS Model O vs G-Wolves Hati HT-M Classic Edition

got this new mouse The G wolves Hati. It had an extra cable with it and i thought that could fix the old broken model o paracord. It didn’t do anything. It did something Now onto the software, it's nothing special and you can control LOD, DPI, debounce time and polling rate. You can assign other actions to buttons and record macros but its nothing special. Buttons aside, the build quality of the overall shell of the Hati is good, the sides and the top of the shell don’t creak when squeezed and pressed. The bottom of the shell does seem to have a little give, but that’s very unlikely to affect the durability of the shell. Sensor & PerformanceI can’t fault G-Wolves strategy, take some of the most popular and well loved mouse shapes in the past couple of years, punch a bunch of holes in them to make them lighter and sell them for a reasonably price. The Hati is G-Wolves’ alternative to the Logitech G Pro Wireless, and by alternative, I mean that the shapes are pretty much identical, the Hati is a lighter and significantly cheaper version of one of the best gaming mice out. Lift off distance is also configurable from low to high, but you’re generally going to want this set to low. Features & Software

GWolves

He's been reviewing gaming peripherals for almost a decade and has reviewed hundreds of mice, keyboards, controllers and other gaming peripherals.The HTS Plus 4K is a really solid mouse for 2022 with the 4,000hz polling feeling pretty good in a lightweight mouse. (49g) In any case: I do like this shape. It’s very neutral so people who like to have a filled hand or a curvy design won’t be too impressed here but it’s a safe design that should suit a lot of different hand sizes and grip styles out there. Any one of the main mouse buttons can be re-mapped, the functionality is pretty basic here. The parameters tab is also home to all the sensor settings previously mentioned. There is slight creaking of the shell if you squeeze it quite hard but understandable for the weight of this mouse. The polling rate of the mouse can be set to 125, 500 or 1000 Hz, but there’s no real reason to set it to anything below 1000 Hz.

G-Wolves Hati-S Plus ACE Review - TechPowerUp G-Wolves Hati-S Plus ACE Review - TechPowerUp

There’s not much to cover here, the Hati uses the proven Pixart PMW3360, no acceleration, prediction, or angle snapping. The Hati can set DPI to as low as 100 and as high as 12000, in steps of 100, you also have the option to set horizontal and vertical DPI differently if you so choose. So I've been using the G-Wolves HTS Plus 4K or Hati S Plus 4K for about a month now. I've posted a Review on YouTube under @kyleirelandtech You can get the latest version of the Hati software here: http://www.gm-wolves.com/app, search for HT-M3360 or HT-M3389. The scroll wheel has these tiny knobs on it for texture, and it is great to use. It’s virtually silent and the steps are clearly defined without ever feeling like you’ve got to break a piece of glass each time you’re scrolling past a step. The wheel is perhaps a tad heavier to press in than what I would personally like but it is well within the ‘reasonable’ range so this isn’t a huge complaint. All in all the scroll wheel that they’re offering here is great, both when it comes to performance (no steps were skipped) as well as the overall feel. The Hati is not without some issues however, the buttons are average at best, and the quality control leaves much to be desired with wobbly primary buttons and a scroll wheel that can be pushed to the side.

I received my Hati-S about two weeks ago and thought I would give my first impressions and thoughts on it. My hand is pretty average (19,5 x 10 cm) and I use pincer claw grip. I mostly play tac shooters and FPS games such as R6, Destiny 2, and Apex. This is my new main mouse and I use it on a skypad 2.0.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment