276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Maltesers Chocolate Easter Bunny Treat, Easter Egg Hunt, Easter Gifts, Chocolate Gift, 29g X 32

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

There’s just something about the combination of crunchy biscuit and smooth milk chocolate that means everyone loves Maltesers!

Although Savers did inform a Lucky Learner that winners had been contacted, we don’t believe them as nobody has heard of a single winner from 250 prizes! Sure, you don't get a toy included with the Easter special, but in hindsight the toys you get in Kinder Eggs fell off a long, long time ago. As cute as they are delicious, we have a selection of the best chocolate rabbits from your favourite brands like Cadbury, Lindt, KitKat and many more! But let’s take a step back from the world of eggs for a moment and look at some of the other Easter treats that hopped onto the supermarket shelves this year. A cult classic is the humble Mini Egg - and personally, one of my favourite chocolate treats to pick up as the Easter celebrations roll around.Everyone needs a tree at Christmas, and we are more than happy to supply you with the handmade Malteser® sweet tree that will prove that you and all your family were on the “Nice” list this year.

I can understand that it puts a lot of winners off redeeming them though, often it makes us feel guilty and as if we’re up to something dodgy which of course isn’t the case! The Cadbury White Oreo Peter Rabbit Hollow Bunny makes a delightful gift for any fan of chocolate, Oreos and Peter Rabbit, of course! My only issue with the company on the whole however, is that Lindt products are sometimes on the pricier side.But by melting the chocolate on 50% power, you'll find that it melts slowly, resulting in a perfectly smooth chocolate. Our “I Fudging Love You” Malteser® and Fudge Tree is the delicate and delectable mix of our chocolates with cubes of soft, rich fudge that will see the gift go down smoothly at any birthday or Mother’s Day celebration (perhaps with a nice cup of tea). Good Housekeeping participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may get paid commissions on editorially chosen products purchased through our links to retailer sites. However some retailers have a problem knowing how to apply the printed out voucher to redeem against the cost of the packs, and particularly my local small Co-Op which finally the other day told me that they are not accepting them anymore because of fraud. Scrape mixture into the prepared tin, level and bake for 20-25minor until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean.

While it may feel as though you can pick up a Creme Egg year-round, the fact is that they're only available between January 1 and Easter annually. We learned that children are given a wide selection of eggs in small, medium, and large sizes, with the average receiving a total of 13 Easter eggs, plus additional treats.Step 3 To make the icing, in a large bowl beat the butter and vanilla until completely smooth, then add the room-temperature cream cheese and mix to combine. However, the new twist on the Malteser Bunny comes in the form of the brand-new orange flavoured product. Famed for their creamy milk chocolate, Kinder’s chocolate bunnies are as tasty as any of their other treats.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment