276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Eucerin Intensive Repair Creme 16 oz Eucerin Intensive Repair Creme

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

El producto pareciera imitación. Huele a resistol y la sensación es horrible, dura nada. Tengo otra crema, misma marca, y para nada se compara. Se nota desde el envase, la etiqueta de mi crema anterior tiene como relieve y la de este producto nada, hasta de mala calidad.

I’ve been using this product for years and it’s worth every penny. The moisture level is 10 without the heavy greasy feeling. I always get compliments on my skin everywhere I go. Hour Hydration: Eucerin Intensive Repair body lotion for sensitive dry skin immediately restores skin’s radiance and delivers 24 hour hydration Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct "Best By" dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.

Product overview

I have had Type 1 Diabetes for o er 50 years and has been weep controlled. About 20 years ago this cream was recommended for me and I was given it in prescription. It is beyond excellent and improves quality of life. I use it for my feet and now they’ve stopped it. Already, I am having weird issues and weird sensations with my feet. The double base I have been given is basically useless and a waste of tax payers money, as this has been given on prescription.

The product was not designed for children and therefore was not tested on children. If you are looking for a product suitable for children, we recommend Eucerin AtoControl Face Care Cream, AtoControl Acute Care Cream, AtoControl Body Care Lotionor AtoControl Bath and Shower Oil. These products are also suitable for babies from 3 months of age and especially suitable for the care of Atopic Eczema in babies. Eucerin ® Intensive Repair Lotion - Intensively moisturizes, leaving skin looking healthy and radiantEucerin UreaRepair ORIGINAL 10% Urea Cream has been specially developed for local use on rough, dry skin areas. Try Eucerin UreaRepair PLUS Hand Cream 5% Urea.and Try Eucerin UreaRepair PLUS Foot Cream 10% Urea. Sunburn alert:This product contains alpha hydroxy acid (AHA), which may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun, and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards. Dimensional Formula: This Eucerin lotion for dry skin has a 3-dimensional system that moisturizes, exfoliates and conditions very dry, flaky skin

Eucerin UreaRepair ORIGINAL 10% Urea Cream Eucerin UreaRepair ORIGINAL 10% Urea Cream provides intense moisturisation and protection for very dry, itchy and scaly skin. It supports the scaling of rough skin, relieves itching and helps soothe the skin. Designed to give very dry, itchy or scaly skin areas the necessary intensive care that it needs. Eucerin UreaRepair cream is enriched with urea and Lactate (lactic acid) that works to enhance the skin's ability to bind moisture. This ensures the skin is left feeling smooth and supple. The formulation forms a fine protective layer on the skin, preventing further moisture loss. The cream is suitable for us in the joint bends and knees. The skin is intensively moisturised, and the feeling of tension is reduced. Fewer boxes & transactions:You won’t be billed for this item until it ships with your next Autoship There isn’t anything else on the market as good as the Original Healing cream by Eucerin. I have truly only used this cream for 34+ years. I use it in my face, hands and body. Why is it it getting difficult to find. Please don’t get rid of the product. Urea is also produced naturally by the skin and is part of the essential Natural Moisturizing Factor (NMF) which regulates skin’s moisture content. Urea is hygroscopic, which means it is able to bind moisture into the outermost layer of skin, thus relieves itching and roughness, helping to fight dry skin symptoms. It is also keratolytic, meaning it improves natural exfoliation and soothes and smoothes the skin’s surface. As a substance produced naturally by the skin, Urea is well-tolerated even by dry and sensitive skin. Because all of these effects and very good study data, Urea is the gold standard in treating of dry skin.*Free Of: This paraben free body lotion is also fragrance free and dye free, and is gentle enough for use as a daily skin repair lotion for very dry skin

Reference: Augustin M et al., diagnosis and treatment of xerosis cutis – a position paper, JDDG 2019, DOI: 10.1111/ddg.13906 I love this lotion, it really helps my skin feel soft and look great. It is definitely heavy when putting on at first, but absorbs really well. The cream is dermatologically proven to support the relief of symptoms of dry skin due to conditions such as Psoriasis.Enriched Body Lotion: This Eucerin body lotion for dry skin is enriched with Alpha Hydroxy and Natural Moisturizing Factors

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment