276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Trapped with Mr. Walker: A fake dating steamy romance (The Men Series - Interconnected Standalone Romances Book 6)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

But it doesn’t take long for the charade to falter and real feelings start to replace the fake sentiment. It’s obvious to everyone around them that Harley and Reed are perfect for each other and when they finally realise it themselves, their relationship blooms and blossoms into something so beautiful. Authors, if you are a member of the Goodreads Author Program, you can edit information about your own books. Find out how in this guide.

Although this is a standalone title, I strongly recommend that you read at least the previous book to this one, before you go ahead and read this. It will give you the bigger picture and an understanding of just how the relationship between Harley and Reed Walker begins.

Harley was fun, she was cute and I liked how she really put her whole ass into being Reed's fake girlfriend. There was none of that hesitation shit, she just went, "if we're doing this, we're getting an oscar." I really liked the friendship she had with the girls and was glad she had a good support system. During the climax of the story, I thought her actions made sense. Like she knew breaking up with him wouldn't solve anything, but it gave her time to figure things out. She was fun, didn't scream for her but that's okay. I've always been a person who'd quietly dnf a book without a bad review. But I can't help it. I really can't. Reed Walker is the hot Best friend of Griffen Parker, he's the playboy who's running for New York Mayor, he needs a girlfriend to help improve his image and help him win the votes he needs to win the election. Dax Silver, head of the UK’s largest gin distillery, is as captivating as he is intense, his skin covered in ink, his eyes stained with secrets.

PDF / EPUB File Name: Trapped_with_Mr_Walker_-_Elle_Nicoll.pdf, Trapped_with_Mr_Walker_-_Elle_Nicoll.epub Harley becomes the person Reed has always needed. She helps him to open up about a past that has haunted him, yet also driven him to seek the justice he never got. Sadly however, others aren’t happy to leave the past where it should be, taking this amazing couple on an emotional and heartbreaking journey. This book is definitely he falls first, Reed Walker is besotted with Harley, you can tell this from book 5. There are some spicy scenes in this book that you might want to read on your own, oh and if you are listening via audiobook make sure your earphones are working (just saying). I loved how their story was anything but easy, but Knox's devotion to Eva never wavered. There were some hard topics which were portrayed beautifully with such grace as well. Elle goes into so much detail, and she has written it in a way where you lose yourself in the story and feel all the emotions that are written in the words.PDF / EPUB File Name: Trapped_with_Mr_Walker_-_Elle_Nicoll.pdf, Trapped_with_Mr_Walker_-_Elle_Nicoll.epub What to expect – Suits, spice, scandal, singing, pink fluff, houseplants, sloths, letting go of the past, healing, forgiveness, trusting your instincts, redemption, a love so deep it makes your eyes water, and of course, a happily ever after because love always wins. Pretend to be his girlfriend until election day. Help him to look dependable, trustworthy, loving; someone people can relate to. Now let's talk about Harley , she is not " quirky " she's utterly childish and really dumb , don't forget to mention annoying.

Trapped with Mr. Walker is beautifully written with characters you definitely fall in love with. Reed and Harley's relationship definitely has some ups and downs and be prepared for your heartstrings to be pulled. Tons of off the charts smexy times. Great writing with tons of witty banter. Overall, the book moves well with only a couple of lulls considering how girthy it is. Be warned there are some surprisingly heavy discussion topics that will break your heart, but trust you'll go away with all the feels. Can't recommend this book enough! Goodreads Librarians are volunteers who help ensure the accuracy of information about books and authors in the Goodreads' catalog. The Goodreads Libra Goodreads Librarians are volunteers who help ensure the accuracy of information about books and authors in the Goodreads' catalog. The Goodreads Librarians Group is the official group for requesting additions or updates to the catalog, including: No matter how much you" love " the women you recently started having s€x with , you won't be okay with drinking from the cup she uses to STERILE HER MENSTRUAL CUP!!!! And it's not hot it's disgusting. Yes we should accept periods as a natural occurrence, but not like this NEVER like this . This was my breaking point i just couldn't take it anymore. But the sweet teenage boy I remember is gone, and in his place, a handsome, rugged, tattooed wall of muscle. So, when my boss at the magazine I work for decides I am to travel Italy with him while he works on his evolutionary new bio-fuel engine, I consider quitting on the spot.

Customer reviews

Reed was insufferable. The whole speech about him being a man and not caring that she used that cup to sterilise her menstrual cup? That is so gross man. YOU REALLY CANT EAT AT EVERYBODY’S HOUSE. Also he made a comment about how meaningless sex didn’t matter to him anymore…were we supposed to clap? You, as a grown man, finally realised women aren’t sexual objects and MIGHT have personality? And even if Reed was trying to " clear his image " and trying to appear more responsible who is the best choice to act as his girlfriend , of course a honeytrapper !!!!! I'm not trying to drag a occupation but it's common sense, come on !!!

What to Expect: A billionaire alpha bosshole, the beautiful New York City, glamor, money, diamonds, filthy talking hero, praise, secrets and lies, tropical getaways, friendships, groveling, pigeons, and a happily ever after, because love always wins. Well, l didn't see that. Had condemned the wrong man, even stubborn enough to be amazed by the outcome. What I love about Elle Nicoll's series is that there is always a nice element of mystery and suspense. In this read, we get a nice subplot that will keep us somewhat guessing. There were some parts of possible "gotcha's" from Nicoll's part where I was almost sure the character was the culprit only to realize I was wrong, so this read definitely kept me guessing. Cannot describe how much I have loved this book… just as I have loved all the books in this fantastic series by this new and fantastic writer.Secondly WT Actual F I just read. This book wasn't just bad. It was terrible. I can't seem to believe that somebody read the same thing as i did and thought this, THIS was a five star read. God nowadays booktok and bookstagram can't be trusted for giving good recommendations. Utterly disappointed That this is considered as romance nowadays!!! He wants to deflect attention away from his less than wholesome image. The past has no place when you’re trying to win the people’s vote. You absolutely nailed this book absolutely brilliant. You should be so proud of what you have achieved. Thank you for letting me be a part of your amazing journey. 😘😘❤️❤️

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment