276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Zoozone Habitat, Large, Blue

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

VOUNOT Dog Crate Portable Pet Crate Foldable Secure Puppy Cage with Durable Crate Cover 2 Doors, Removable Slide Tray, 2 Carry Handles, Large 36 Inches, Black Lockable Design: Our dog crate features a double sturdy lock mechanism to keep your dog safe and secure.

uk requires consistent care for the products we review, ensuring that our assessments are always accurate and up to date. Our little roborovski loves his home, it provides ample height for a large wheel and space for sand box and many enrichment activities.RIP To all those who I have lost, you will always be remembered fondly for the impact you made on my life. Purchased two of these, one for a rescue roborovski hamster and one for a rescue female Syrian hamster.

I think it depends on the hamster m+m, I had phoebe in a duna multy but she seemed to want more space somehow - she just seemed a bit cramped, so I moved her into the zoozone and I would say that its a better cage for her. Sturdy and Durable Dog Cage - Heavy duty dog cage uses the thickest wire mesh , the diameter of wire mesh is up to 3.

x 46cm meaning it’s not the biggest dwarf hamster cage, but its much cheaper whilst just inside the recommended standards!

Now that phoebe is in the zoozone I could have moved Boris my russian dwaf into the Duna Multy - but I dont think he needs it - he is perfectly contented in his mini duna, so I'm not going to stress him out if he seems happy enough in there. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.The wood included with Alexander Small Pet Cage is safe for all types of hamsters and will help keep teeth healthy. Usually 25-40% cheaper than aquariums/hamster tanks and come with accessories included (Food bowls, water bottles, hamster houses, and a wheel. The Hamster Cage Black’s bottom floor is very spacious and provides an excellent area to fill with bedding, accessories, and food. If you have any problems, quires or questions leave a comment below or alternatively visit our contact us page. Anyway I have zoo zone 1's for my winter whites and I love the space they have in there even though they have no tubes to play in they have plenty of toys and whatnot.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment