276°
Posted 20 hours ago

A Ruin of Roses (Deliciously Dark Fairytales Book 1)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Because if Queen Breene weren’t one of the craziest authors I know, we wouldn’t have A Ruin of Roses, and we wouldn’t have had Demon Days, Vampire Nights ( DDVN), either, or Bria, or Daisy, or or or.

Overall, I loved the story and I cannot wait to see where it takes it in the next book of the series. I have a love/hate relationship with spoilers, so I’m not going to go into detail about the specific things I enjoyed or my favourite moments. F. Breene got lost admits writing this, because after the first third of the book, it goes off the rails. This is the start of a deliciously new dark fantasy series penned by author KFB, with a great storyline and loads of heat!The book ends abruptly on a cliffhanger, so I’m looking forward to continue this story with book two. There is an implication that both Finley and Nyfain’s shapeshifting sides are attracted to each other and they are possible mates. Even still, it offered some sort of connection to our past, to the way things used to be, and I needed to believe they’d be that way again. Although there might be some singing somewhere in the book, and some form of dancing, but we’re not in the Disney realm of either, thank the Maker! She discovers a way to slow down the progression of an illness affecting many people in the kingdom that resulted from the demon king’s takeover.

Besides, I’ve been in and out of that field a bunch of times over the last few years with no problems. You also find out that, due to the demon king’s curse, Nyfain has lost his wings which was heartbreaking.It wasn’t as bad for people like me, since I’d never known my animal and didn’t remember much from the old days. Lying to Hannon was one thing—he was a trusting soul and wanted to believe me—but I wasn’t foolish enough to believe my own lies. Most of the nobility had been killed soon after the mad king perished, but the everlass remained unscathed.

His eyes had started moving back upward, toward my face, when he did a double take and settled his attention on my chest.

Not long after that she encounters the magic of an Incubus demon while in her sleep, during which she almost has a wet dream featuring Nyfain, but then feels like something is violating her.

Yes, the book does end in a cliffhanger, but don’t go berating the author for that, either, because it is in the warning, too!Finley feels her animal rise inside her and quickly becomes aroused for Nyfain, who continues to push her away after egging her on. I assume others do it because their gardens are too small and they don’t have enough room to grow the plants they need.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment