276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Remedy Coconut Kefir - Passion Fruit - Sparkling Live Cultured Drink - Naturally Sugar Free Soft Drink - Prime Probiotic Drink for Gut Health - 12 x 250ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Spoon the batter into a greased muffin tin and bake for 20-30 mins until the muffins are risen and golden. It appears to cleanse the liver. In Chinese medicine the liver rules the skin, eyes, and joints. Coconut water kefir eases aches and joint pains. Many people report having a prettier complexion. They experience the brown liver spots on the skin fading away and skin tags, moles, or warts drying up and disappearing. Vision also improves Consuming a diet rich in probiotics can help clean up the gut and ensure it’s in prime working condition. Apart from adding probiotic-rich foods like curd and sauerkraut to your diet, loading up on a probiotic drink a day can actually keep the doctor away. Try these recipes to stay healthy: 1. BUTTERMILK

Rodrigues, K. L., Caputo, L. R., Carvalho, J. C., Evangelista, J., & Schneedorf, J. M. (2005). Antimicrobial and healing activity of kefir and kefiran extract. International journal of antimicrobial agents, 25(5), 404–408. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijantimicag.2004.09.020 Coconut water kefir is a simple adaptation of water kefir – instead of water, we use coconut water along with a reduced amount of sugar to make a bubbly, hydrating, digestion boosting beverage. Some prefer to omit all of the sugar, and those drinking coconut water kefir for a candida cleanse should leave it out, but we recommend using 25% sugar for the best flavor. This study found that young coconut water is a potent anti-inflammatory aid, and mature coconut water is a moderate aid. The study measures the anti-inflammatory effects of young coconut water, mature coconut water, and ibuprofen on rats to reduce edema. The young coconut water performed better than ibuprofen! In general, kefir showed bacteriostatic effects on Gram-negative bacteria, but it is was more effective against Gram-positive bacteria [ 14]. Suriasih (2011) reported kefir’s ability to exhibit antimicrobial activity against Gram-negative bacteria, Salmonella Typhi and Escherichia coli. The surface layer protein from Lactobacillus acidophilus showed that the kefir consortium could suppress the adhesion and invasion of intestinal pathogen-induced apoptosis by regulating the mitochondrial apoptotic pathway [ 95]. In another experiment, isolated Lentilactobacillus kefiri B6 strain from kefir showed killing action against a Gram-positive bacteria, Listeria monocytogenes when in the existence of galactooligosaccharide (GOS) in vitro [ 105]. Likewise, a study by Sirirat and Jelena [ 114] showed the significant bacterial inhibition effect of the rice milk-kefir against Staphylococcus aureus, Bacillus subtilis, Escherichia coli, and Pseudomonas fluorescens. Other kefir-derived Lactobacillus species, such as Lactobacillus kefiranofaciens 8U, which was predominant in Brazilian milk kefir grains, showed antagonistic behavior against several pathogens, including Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Listeria monocytogenes, Salmonella typhimurium, Staphylococcus aureu, and Enterococcus faecalis [ 89]. Similarly, a study examining the isolated strains of Lactococcus lactis and Lacticaseibacillus paracasei (basonym Lactobacillus paracasei) from kefir has been shown to exhibit antimicrobial action against Escherichia coli, Salmonella enterica, Staphylococcus aureus and Listeria monocytogenes, however, further investigation on the range of their antimicrobial activities is needed [ 94]. Additionally, Jeong et al. [ 9], showed the isolated exopolysaccharide (EPS), EPS_DN1 from kefir-derived bacteria exerted bactericidal effects against Salmonella enteritidis and Listeria monocytogenes. An in vivo study on infected burn injuries on the dorsal skin surface of 56 rats has also shown kefir gels ability against the Pseudomonas aeruginosa ranged from 250 mg/mL minimum inhibitory concentration (MIC) to 250 mg/mL minimum bactericidal concentration (MBC) [ 106]. Additionally, it has been demonstrated that a combination of kefir microorganisms exerted protection against diarrhea and enterocolitis triggered by Clostridium difficile [ 87]. A later study on the mixture of kefir isolated two lactobacilli, one Lactococcus, and two yeasts demonstrated protection on epithelial cells in vitro against Shigella invasion [ 109]. Moreover, a recent study of the behavior of Staphylococcus aureus revealed that the use of a high kefir grain-to-milk ratio may minimize foodborne contamination during artisanal kefir manufacture [ 115]. Coconut water may be a great aid against calcium oxalate and kidney stone formation. In this study by the UC Irvine Department of Urology, coconut water consumption increased urinary citrate excretion significantly, moreso than grapefruit juice, lemon juice, orange juice, pineapple juice, and lemonade. The renal tubule reabsorbs much of the citrate in the latter beverages. This is not the case with coconut water. The high alkali content of coconut water means it is potentially the best beverage choice for those suffering from hypocitraturia (low urinary citrate excretion) and may help decrease urinary stone risk.Coconut kefir is the only fermented food my husband will drinkon a regular basis. It’s actually become quite an expensive treat since I’ve been lazy lately and started purchasing the bottles from the health food store instead of making it. Probiotics are not laxatives, but if you have constipation or irritable bowel syndrome, they may help you poop more frequently (IBS). Probiotics are generally regarded as harmless, but your body may suffer transient side effects such as bloating and flatulence while it adjusts to the new flux of bacteria. 3. Is it okay to drink probiotic drinks every day? Thank you! I have trouble finding raw coconuts as well and instead have been using organic coconut water. I use one that is not in the can, but in a box. The brand that is always available in my stores is Coco Libre Organic Coconut water.

cups young coconut water, fresh is best but store-bought coconut water works just fine (here are the best coconut water brands you can buy)Yes, drinking probiotics on a daily basis is not only safe but beneficial for health. It’s critical to remember that probiotics are a dietary supplement, not a medication. 4. When should I drink a probiotic drink? Lacto-fermented coconut water helps with digestive issues, including upset tummies, diarrhea and constipation

It is the most common form of kefir made from cow, sheep, or goat milk. The process of making the kefir is unique. It has a tart taste and creamy texture like yogurt. And it is highly nutritious but not suitable for lactose-resistant and vegans. Water Kefir A few years ago when I turned 30, brown spots appeared on my face at the top of my cheek bones. It freaked me out! I always had a clear, even skin tone. I barely wore makeup and only used a tinted moisturizer. I didn’t own foundation, primers or skin brightening creams. W ant to know a secret? I still don’t use them. Chen, H. C., Wang, S. Y., & Chen, M. J. (2008, May). Microbiological study of lactic acid bacteria in kefir grains by culture-dependent and culture-independent methods. Food Microbiology, 25(3), 492–501. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.fm.2008.01.003The dairy and non-dairy kefir grains are quite similar to each other’s in relations of their structure, related microorganisms and their metabolic products during the fermentation procedure [ 4]. However, the constitution and prevalence of microbial diversity of kefir grains and the concentration of end bioproducts may differ depending on the carbon and energy sources (substrate used) available for grain fermentation [ 15, 16]. As an outcome of the diverse microbial constituents that can become proved within kefir grains, varying kefir products with different microbiological, physicochemical, nutritional, and sensorial characterizations of these kefir drinks may be obtained [ 17].

Step 1: In a glass of cold water add 2 tbsp of apple cider vinegar, and 2 tbsp of apple juice and stir or shake to combine. Coconut water kefir may seem like a luxury due to the high cost or limited availability of coconuts in any particular region. For those who need the additional nutrition, it can be well worth the expense and far less costly than other supplements or pharmaceutical treatments. Coconut water also comes in many different forms including frozen, in tetrapaks, or fresh. We have taste tested and found that fresh coconut water tastes best fresh and frozen or tetrapak coconut water tastes better as kefir. The wide array of possibilities for development of kefir-based products in the food and pharmaceutical industries has led to an in-depth look into kefir consumption over the past three decades. An overwhelming volume of advances in the existing knowledge has resulted in further exploration of possible kefir products and increased opportunities for providing health benefits to consumers.Interestingly, Hadisaputro et al. [ 74] explored the effects of plain kefir treatment on the glycemic status and immune responses of Streptozotocin-induced hyperglycemia Wistar rats. The study showed that the plain kefir supplementation significantly reduced the blood glucose, the level of pro-inflammatory cytokines (IL1 and IL6), the level of TNF, and enhanced the level of anti-inflammatory cytokine (IL10), suggesting a decrease in the subsequent effect of free radicals and lipid peroxidation. Additionally, a study by Seo et al. [ 123] found that kefir produced extracellular vesicles (EV) that inhibit the inflammatory cytokine production by mitigating TNF-induced inflammation in intestinal cells. The study showed that treatment of each kefir-derived Lactobacillus EV (K-LEV) on TNF-α-stimulated Caco-2 cells had significantly reduced the mRNA expression and IL-8 secretion. Western blot analyses of the study revealed that such effect was due to TNF-α signaling inhibition mediated by reducing p65 phosphorylation, which is a subunit of NF-kB. The study also showed that treatment with K-LEV in inflammatory bowel disease mice had significantly decreased the disease-related symptoms, such as body weight loss and rectal bleeding, and improved stool consistency. Similarly, Santanna et al. [ 124] investigated the effects of a soluble, nonbacterial fraction of kefir on the progression of atherosclerosis in low-density lipoprotein receptor-deficient (LDLr−/−) mice. The soluble, nonbacterial kefir supplementation to LDLr−/− mice has led to a 50% reduction of pro-inflammatory cytokine (IL-6), 42% of reduction of TNF-α/IL-10, and a 74% increase in the anti-inflammatory cytokine (IL-10) level. Furthermore, Lee et al. [ 125] studied the anti-inflammatory and anti-allergic effects of kefir in an ovalbumin-induced mice asthma model. The study revealed that an hour of kefir pre-treatment before the ovalbumin challenge had significantly suppressed the ovalbumin-induced airway hyper-responsiveness, and significantly inhibited the increase in total inflammatory cell and eosinophil counts induced by ovalbumin and bronchoalveolar lavage fluid, respectively. In bronchoalveolar lavage fluid, the levels of interleukin-4 and -13, and total immunoglobulin E were reduced to normal levels. Coconut is a rich source of potassium. The potassium level in kefir equals 4 bananas. It is an excellent source for maintaining bone health/density, lowering blood pressure, and reducing heart and stroke risks. Lactose-free fermented cow’s milk with live lactic ferments specific to kefir, a natural source of calcium and vitamin. Sold! I needed a liver cleansing tonic in my daily regimen in addition to eating healthier and sleeping more. The liver cleansing part was the most noticeable benefit for me. It wasn’t just drinking Coconut Water Kefir everyday, but also limiting alcohol consumption and eating lots of veggies. Im not sure how much time had past, but one day I looked in the mirror and noticed that the brown spots were fading and almost gone. They are completely gone now! Kefir has high cholesterol-lowering properties, and it has been mostly validated in animal models. Yusuf et al. [ 143] have demonstrated that Lentilactobacillus kefiri strains and Lacticaseibacillus rhamnosus (basonym Lactobacillus rhamnosus) isolated from Indonesian kefir grain reduced the cholesterol from the media from 22.08% to 68.75%. However, the highest reduction was shown by Lentilactobacillus kefiri JK17. The study also manifested a significant decrease in the removal of cholesterol from the media in resting cells (14.58%–22.08%) and dead cells (7.89%–18.17%), indicating that the cholesterol-lowering effect can only occur when cells are metabolically active. A study by Liu et al. [ 144] showed that milk kefir and soy milk kefir administration to male golden Syrian hamsters fed with cholesterol-enriched and cholesterol-free diet resulted in reduced total cholesterol and serum triacylglycerol levels and improved atherogenic index, indicating that kefir administration altered the endogenous cholesterol metabolism. The study also found low level of cholesterol concentrations in the liver of hamsters treated with both milk and soy milk kefirs. Moreover, the secretion levels of fecal cholesterol and bile acid were also found to be significantly increased in both groups. The secretion of higher levels of cholesterol in fecal matter was most likely due to inhibition of cholesterol absorption in the small intestine due to assimilation and binding of cholesterol by microbes present in kefir. On the other hand, increased level of fecal bile acid is likely due to deconjugation of bile acid by the same microbes present in kefir.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment