276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Women Hurt Girls - A lesbian spanking triple feature [BDSM Ff Spanking Punishment Age Gap Submission]

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

His mother had given permission for the punishment, but then complained when it left marks on his rear. The six girls in the Bexhill cheerleading squad formed a line, turned their backs to St Mary's, and in one obviously well-rehearsed move, dropped their knickers, raised their tiny skirts, and wiggled their bare bottoms at the opposition. United Kingdom: Press article and 5-minute TV report about Litherland High School in Liverpool, where 400 boys received 1,800 slipperings in one year (1982).

Depending on it's age and specs, the [Compressed] version may perform better since it is using an older version of Ren'Py for compatibility reasons. United States: TV news report, Oct 2011: reactions to new law in North Carolina under which parents may exempt their students from CP. We enter the cafe, “ooops, I forgot to mention to the waitresses that I would not need my red spanking cushion today. In the dormitory of a boarding school in Tonga, a 2011 mass whacking of teen boys by prefects that goes on for nearly 20 minutes. Also, for the majority of my stories, I will be sticking to “part 4, part 5, part 6” etc because it helps new readers with chronology and it helps me when I need to go back and review things.

New Zealand: TV news item (2007) about a Christian school that tried to evade the ban on corporal punishment by having parents come to the school to administer a paddling. The Bexhill School series of books follows the fortunes (and misfortunes) of two young ladies as they progress through their time at an imaginary girls' school in the late 1950s, when corporal punishment was still a mainstay of discipline. Jango beamed as he got out of bed and began to walk through his house, before realizing, "wait, company? United States: 4-minute TV news debate on school paddling (Sep 2013) arising out of the case of a mother in Alabama who objected to it.

United States: TV news report (April 2016) from a school district in Georgia where the rod is not spared. While the old Beta Tester version had some performance-related issues that were properly addressed, I haven't received any crash reports from Windows users in v0. THIS SITE CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT WHICH SOME VIEWERS MAY FIND OFFENSIVE AND/OR INAPPROPRIATE AND SHOULD NOT BE VIEWED BY ANYBODY UNDER THE AGE OF 21. Natalie raised the belt again and brought it down just as hard, then repeated the motion again and again. Wynonna took her sister’s wrist and pinned it to her back, keeping her fingers away from her cheeks.

Thailand: Jocular punishment in which schoolboys are made to cane each other in front of their class.

She had seen the smaller girl hang the keys up, so she knew full well how she had gotten home, and how she had gotten out for that matter. Secondary boys in uniform are lined up at a college in Rawalpindi to receive one stroke of the cane each.You completely ignored me when I told you to stay out of trouble, and you don’t know how to behave yourself!

A boy and a girl are punished outdoors with a thick stick by an inept headmaster: boy punished on seat, girl on hands. A BBC TV feature in two parts about the implications of a survey which found that 20% of British teachers would still like to see corporal punishment brought back in schools. Because not only did you discover some strange new version of an immortal human, but you STALKED him to the very dangerous trailer park in Bobo’s territory! Caught on camera at a public swimming pool in present-day Iran, punishment is administered with a flipper by the swim coach. In fact the 'controversy' was fabricated, and official schoolboy-style "bend over the desk" canings for British army lads under 18 were accepted as quite normal within the service (though rarely mentioned outside it) until the practice was abolished in about 1955.United States: TV news report, Jan 2012: A mother complains about school paddling of her son, even though she had given permission for it. But right now just didn’t feel like the right time, and it looked like her sister had something on her mind anyways. Members of a commando unit in the Malaysian army get an unofficial on-the-spot caning in front of their comrades. The belt fell again and again, and she successfully remained mostly still, counting every punishing strike.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment