276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Misadventures of Max Crumbly 1: Locker Hero

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

vicious crimes against fashion (did I mention that I’m wearing an ice princess/superhero costume?!). One of the strongest launch titles for a new series for a long time. It's just right on so many levels’ Bookbag Het verhaal is voor de recenserende volwassenen wat ongeloofwaardig, want wie lukt het om zich twee keer op een dag te laten opsluiten in een schoolkluisje door je vijand en dat op vrijdagavond. Max Kruimel is natuurlijk zeer inventief en weet te ontsnappen waarna hij allerlei doldwaze avonturen te wachten staat en hij daardoor niet naar huis kan gaan. Max is a kind person who is loyal to his friends but he is often a coward when it comes to Doug bullying him.

The only problem is that unless Erin and I can figure out how to get out of this STUPID Dumpster, WE might never roam free again either!! But they didn't. Nothing got resolved. NOTHING. My kids, who were on a high wondering how Max would solve the problem, crashed when it ended with a 'to be continued'. They were very upset. We'd been reading this book for nearly a month, and there was no resolution. No end to the story. One of them even said they'd felt 'ripped off'. Bestselling Dork Diaries author Rachel Renée Russell has done it again – her brand-new series is amazing!’ SPLAT magazine If you like Tom Gates, Diary of a Wimpy Kid and, of course, Dork Diaries you’ll love this very funny new book series’ The Sun Max has an older sister named Megan, who often annoys him, a younger brother named Oliver, who has made a few minor appearances in the Dork Diaries series, and a cousin named Wilbur, whom Max often receives hand-me-down clothing from. He is the only person in the series that has asthma and requires an inhaler. Max has bladder issues and has a secret crush on Erin. Max is fully aware about Brandon Roberts having a secret crush on Nikki Maxwell. He likes to rap about his daily life when no one hears him.Like Nikki, Max is also a talented artist. Max's biggest goal in life is to become a superhero. It is revealed in the first book of The Misadventures Of Max Crumbly that his full name is Maxwell.

Did we miss something on diversity?

It is revealed in the first book of The Misadventures Of Max Crumbly that his full name is Maxwell. The Misadventures of Max Crumbly is the spin-off series of Dork Diaries written by Rachel Renée Russell. It is about Maxwell "Max" Crumbly's life in middle school, which he chronicles in his journal, which he calls The Misadventures of Max Crumbly. The series is also written in diary format just like Dork Diaries. The series currently has 3 books in it. Do I sound defensive? Did I say it is not great literature? But it is a fun read, there's a hero and his friend with whom kids can identify, and they, indeed, want to read it! Those are some of the best qualities of juvenile fiction in my book! Then Max wonders if they'll escape and continue their secret life fighting crime or get arrested by the authorities and get expelled from the school for breaking 73 school rules.

Can our heroes use their supersmarts and uncanny creativity to build two antigravity energy beams from the random recyclable junk in the Dumpster?! Written in journal format and peppered with humorous illustrations, Max's (mis)adventures are sure to be a hit’ Booktrust Bij de juiste doelgroep van jongens en meiden vanaf 10 jaar zal dit vluchtige, fantasievolle verhaal vast wèl aanslaan. Naar deel 2 dat in 2018 zal uitkomen zullen deze kinderen uitzien, mede omdat dit deel hen zal vertellen hoe het avontuur in deel 1 zal aflopen. Cleverly ending on a cliffhanger, full of brilliant illustrations and easy to follow text, this series is bound to be a hit with readers of all abilities!’ Hot Brands Cool Places I saw this title on a list of graphic novel recommendations, but it seems to be almost a cross between regular fiction and graphic.

In the end, not only did we outsmart them, but we booby-trapped those three MENACES and then left them at school for the authorities to find.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment