276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Miele 12034070 Blizzard CX1 Cat & Dog Bagless Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner with Turbo Brush for Pet Hair, EcoTeQ Floorhead, HEPA Lifetime Filter, Large Operating Radius, Mango Red

£74.995£149.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This means you’ll find that new Miele vacuums are more powerful in terms of suction than older models despite the lower power with the vortex suction system. My top choice for the best Miele Vacuum Cleaner, the Blizzard CX1 powerline Bagless vacuum cleaner. If you ask people who already own a Miele vacuum how long they’ve had it. Most of them will tell you they’ve had it for at least 10 years! The Cat & Dog head pushes that cleaning performance up another notch, and not just for pet detritus. The beating action of the brush bar agitates dust and dirt free from the carpet pile, cleaning carpets deeper and more efficiently than is possible with the standard EcoTeq head.

I have had this vacuum cleaner for a couple of years, and I am disappointed in it, wish I hadn't bought it and I will never buy another Miele product ever.Just like the C1X, there are a couple of different models of the C3, the cat and dog and the Total Suction Allergy. Once again, the long tubes and lengthy handle come to the rescue. You can reach a fair way up a flight of stairs with the cleaner itself safely at the bottom. The 6.5m cable was just long enough to get the cleaner to the base of our stairs, but another metre or two here would have added greater overall range and allowed us to heft the CX1 up the stairs, cleaning as we went. Adding Miele’s pet-centric rotating brush bar Cat & Dog floorhead to an already excellent tool lineup, the Blizzard CX1 Cat & Dog PowerLine is arguably the most practical, versatile and best-performing model in Miele’s bagless cleaner range. It’s still a big beast for stairs, the small bin filter is messy, and the cable could be longer – but these are all minor niggles.

The Total Solution Allergy has the best air filter with the all-powerful HEPA filter. It also has a parquet head which is great for delicate floors such as laminate or stone because it’s got softer bristles. But unfortunately, this model is no longer for sale. All of those coolness does come at a cost though, it’s an expensive vacuum, but it actually does as good a job as a regular vacuum cleaner so all you have to do is empty it and you’re house will clean itself.

Shark make upright vacuums mainly so again have better performance than most of the Miele’s but comparable with the Blizzard CX1. No air relief valve - yes that old simple hole in the handle that reduces suction - which is fantastic on carpet but its a bicep workout moving the head around - giving my wife the excuse she needs to ensure the vacuuming is on my to-do list.... And of course, you’ll need to move it upstairs itself! Why Is The Power So Low Compared To Older Models? A lot of people who are replacing their Miele vacuums are usually disappointed to have to downgrade from a 1200w motor to a 900w motor. Won’t the suction be so much worse?

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment