276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Satisfyer Vibes - Power Flower Lay-on Vibrator with 12 Powerful Vibration Settings, Waterproof, Rechargeable

£15.855£31.71Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I have to say I think it's wonderful, the flicking sensation builds up quickly and isn't something I've had a lengthy play with yet but it's something I will be, regularly.

Flower vibrators are amazing and a valentine's day gift to give as a rose-shaped vibrator, especially as a rose-shaped vibrator that is good for pleasure. Divine flower is also completely waterproof and can therefore heighten the experience of a blissful relaxing bath. com, the Sell on Etsy app, and the Etsy app, as well as the electricity that powers Etsy’s global offices and employees working remotely from home in the US. The Aer’s slim curved shape is also better suited for use during intercourse or in combination with penetrative toys, as it doesn’t take up as much space when compared with the bulbous Rose.

Good music, everything full of flowers, peace-loving people, and free love everywhere - how wonderful! The skin-friendly silicone Satisfyer vibes wins hands down with a breathtakingly supply, satin finish. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label. Second, the Aer’s button console is more user friendly, so you can easily toggle back and forth between different levels of stimulation rather than having to cycle through 10 total settings, as you must with the Inya.

Choose to invite the seductive fluttering petals to softly flick your clitoris or indulge in intense deep vibrations as the tantalising split tip delights your vaginal wall. As there are three tips you can use one directly or space the three out around your clit which is great. Once it was fully charged (thankfully mine worked just fine) I carefully used the toy on my nipples just to see what the ten-point suction ability was really like.So yes, I can wholeheartedly confirm the Rose that I purchased lives up to the TikTok hype, however, it's clear that not all versions of the toy do. Tuck Ova between your fingers and allow its flexible silicone wings to hold on so you don’t have to. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment