276°
Posted 20 hours ago

ComfyDown Travel Pillow - 800 Fill Power European Goose Down Pillow for Plane, Car & Home - 100% Hypoallergenic - Egyptian Cotton Cover - Made in USA - 30 x 41 cm. (12"x16")

£30.305£60.61Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

A bedtime ritual takes place during the protected time when you limit your focus to preparing your mind and body for sleep. Clean, high quality feather and down encased in mite-proof, double-stitched casing ensures no feather or down can escape. Thread count has become something of a buzz word to describe luxury, but a high thread count alone is no assurance of quality. They offer customizable firmness, a generous size, and are developed with sleep experts for the best sleep experience. I initially purchased this 12x16 travel pillow before I had purchased any of the larger pillows from lincove because I wanted to see how the quality was from this company.

A good quality velour bathrobe will cocoon you in comfort, whereas a lightweight waffle bathrobe is ideal for summer and spas.Travelers can also arrive rested with super-packable head supporting companions, all designed to be compact and comfortable. Take time to browse the latest Outdoor offerings from Adventure Medical, Bridgedale, Buff, Buffalo, Extremities, Jack Wolfskin, Jetboil, Lorpen, Montane, Lifesystems, Lifeventure, MSR, Petzl, Platypus, Primus, Sea To Summit, Silva, Swim Secure, Terra Nova, Vango, Wild Country, and more. They bring a sense of home comfort to your travels, ensuring hygiene and superior sleep quality compared to standard hotel pillows.

Super-lightweight and with an inflatable, exchangeable air core and innovative, hydrophobic down filling, this pillow provides comfort and support for any journey. Cotton provides the best absorbency for bath robes, but choosing between a velour or waffle robe is largely a matter of personal choice.TRAVEL SIZE 12" x 16" A Travel Size pillow is small enough to pack easily, yet substantial enough to provide your head with soft support each night. What was even a better happy surprise was this 12x16 travel pillow fit perfectly in my boudoir sham!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment