276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Michael Bublé Fragrances By Invitation Signature Womans Perfume, Eau de Parfum, 100 ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Not a big fan of the bottle but it does not affect my love for this sadly underrated amazing perfume! I deleted by previous review, where I insisted that I am smelling an intensive patchouli note in this perfume, because I realised that what I mistake for patchouli is in fact most likely - the woodsy notes. I could only try to remember how rich and exotic the delicious sweet notes were until this surprise discovery.

Tantalizing red pepper and mandarin with sensual jasmine, orange blossom absolute and a mysterious blend of papyrus, precious woods, and vanilla. I really can understand this comparison to Decadence; Here you will find the same combination of sour, ripe and sweet, but. Yes, there's some sweet notes here from the praline and vanilla but we are no where near La Vie Est Belle Florale territory. The women’s fragrance starts with light, sparkling top notes of red fruits and bergamot, then develops its heart notes of lily of the valley, elegant rose, Wild jasmine and spicy peony.With an array of gorgeous scents from By Invitation Rose Gold, a fragrance with sensual and solar vapours, to Pour Homme, a rich and unique fragrance for him.

I enjoy the drydown most - the sweet chills tfo and the warm sandalwood comes to play for 8-10 hours. It's just here is the fragrance from morning to evening with every breath you take its the same notes and same intensity. Some mention that it's long-lasting and pleasant without being too strong, while others say that it can be a bit strong for some but worth it as it smells like a very strong air freshener of the older variety. This to me is more of a evening perfume, a great date night perfume, not too heavy, but just perfect for the night. It had started to morph into a really nice, not too sweet, musky praline with a little vanilla and Sandalwood.

On my skin in particular it opens sweet then goes immediately spicy--it's all sandalwood and herbs on me, like I broke into my husband's cologne.

For me it goes on smelling beautiful and then as the day draws on it reminds me slightly of a baby who has farted. I would also say that I like this more than Decadence, because Decadence " is too in your face " while this is nice, and lovely, because of the mix of notes, so it's more wearable, and enjoyable, were as Decadence can be cloying.The drying of this is very citrusy, slightly woody, not green at all, yet sweet and very intense too. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Just for reference, I have two signatures scents that are Chloe New and Stella and Stella Rose Intense. Great projection, sillage and longevity surprisingly, could smell the base notes in the morning when I sprayed a little bit around 11pm.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment