276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Airdual Bluetooth 5.0 aptX-HD Adapter Compatible for Audi MMI 3G AMI Music Interface,Audi Symphony,Audi Concert,VW MDI,Mercedes Media Interface

£45£90.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It also has (according to the local Audi dealership) the "mobile phone preparation" (I have steering wheel controls, and a phonebook button/option on the Nav system) but no actual Bluetooth module installed. The star rating here is for the product though so it would be wrong of me to lift it any higher than a "2 Star" bearing in mind the product, within these parameters, does not function correctly or as a consumer would expect.** The CHOOCL Bluetooth 5.0 aptX-HD Adapter is powered by Qualcomm CSR8675 chipset and provides support for 24Bit audio processing and 120MHz DSP as well as APTX-HD high-quality transmission format. All these features simple mean you will get clear music quality when streaming music from your device. At In Car Connections we strive to provide the best possible service to all of our customers. Here are just a few reason why you should feel confident in purchasing from us. UPGRADE YOUR CAR WITH BLUETOOTH MUSIC STREAMING] Special designed for 2004-2009 year Audi MMI 2G system. Doesn't work with 2010-2020 year Audi. Doesn't support phone call.

I've put the phone into "discovery mode" right before I got into the car and watched when I turned the ignition on to see if any new Bluetooth connections appeared.... No joy. Helpful and friendly advice - We only sell products that we are passionate about, send us a message or call us for a chat if you require any assistance in choosing the correct products for your car or van. Ottimo prodotto che abilita l'utilizzo dei comandi al volante e della plancia della macchina (testato su A5 con telefono Samsung)

You may also like

It’s prone to interference from using climate control, I observe multiple blips, that is split second breaks in play.

If you have an IOS device (Iphone/POD/PAD) and have an Audi that has the AMI/MMI system then it should now be working. I have not heard from my friends yet so I can't be sure if various other VAG cars are ok but I can say for certain that my SQ5 and my wifes Q5 are working now. DISCLAIMER: Installation is simple, but this kit does require direct connection to your vehicle's electrical system. Like any accessory, you are solely responsible for this kit's use and correct/safe installation in your vehicle (see the FAQ for more info). UPGRADE YOUR CAR WITH BLUETOOTH MUSIC STREAMING] Compatible for Audi MMI 3G, 3G+ from 2009 year+, Audi Concert/Symphony, VW RNS 510 from 2009 year+, VW 3G for RNS 315 from 2009 year+, VW Premium 8 systems from 2009 year+. NOT compatible for Audi MMI/AMI 2G ranged from 2004 year to 2009 year. NOT compatible for Audi Navigation Plus. Doesn't support phone call They have asked that I increase my Star rating to 3, this i can not do as the product does not function correctly and no matter how they work on it, it wont until Audi and Apple fix the issue. Just a massive warning to all iPhone users out there. It would appear that after the update "IOS13" the device no longer functions as expected.Just for clarity, i have tested the device with my wife's iPhone that was not on IOS 13 and it worked as expected, then I upgraded her phone to IOS 13 and it stopped working just like my iPhone.** SUPPORT HEAD UNIT RADIO BUTTON CONTROL] Using head unit radio buttons to control music. Only support Apple Music playlist display, NOT support Spotify/Pandora playlist display.

THIS OPTION IS EVERYTHING YOU NEED to add Bluetooth streaming to your Audi w/3G MMI from any phone/device that supports the Bluetooth A2DP protocol.

Contact

This is the cable -and- the 30-pin Bluetooth receiver. Receiver supports EDR (enhanced data rate), and aptX® for the highest quality sound possible. This is the JUST the modified AMI cable from the above combo deal. Buy this if you are supplying your own Bluetooth receiver, or you just want to plug your iOS device directly into MMI for AUX audio input without going into "iPhone Mode".

Audi have conformed (i've had my car in for a service) that the issue is with Apple and its widespread. This unit will not function correctly until release an update by Apple to remedy. it is affecting more than just MMi, Apple car play has also been affected. I have changed the rating up to 2 stars due to their involvement and even though they can not fix this issue, they have shown willing to help.Noise Reduction】: The built-in noise reduction circuit provides excellent sound quality, clarity and no noise, stable and reliable. Professional manufacturing, fine workmanship, reliable quality, stable performance, and worthy of your trust. POWERED BY QUALCOMM CSR8675 CHIPSET] Adopted powerful Qualcomm CSR8675 chipset for better sound quality experience. Support 24Bit audio processing and 120MHz DSP, support APTX, APTX-LL, APTX-HD high-quality transmission format POWERED BY QUALCOMM CSR8675 CHIPSET] Adopted powerful Qualcomm CSR8675 chipset for better sound quality experience. Support 24Bit audio processing and 120MHz DSP, support APTX, APTX-LL, APTX-HD high-quality transmission format. Allows connection of any audio device with A2DP Bluetooth streaming capability, making it perfect for iPhone 7. Our FREE standard UK delivery, plus enhanced options such as 1st Class and Special Delivery, applies to all of the UK and Northern Ireland. International Delivery

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment