276°
Posted 20 hours ago

FemDom Apocalypse: The conclusion of the Female Domination, forced feminisation, Gynarchy, Fem World Series

£2.995£5.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Make your gurl wear a butt plug when you next meet up with your domme friends. Tie one or more small bells to the base of the butt plug using a thread a few inches long so that the bells hang below between your gurl’s lower thighs outside of her panties and butt plug harness, but inside her skirt. Every time your gurl moves there will be a pleasant jingle of bells. She will no longer be able to keep her butt plug a secret. Make your gurl explain in detail her plugged state and the bells to whoever asks about it. Enjoy your gurl’s humiliation as much as she does! She paused for a second and looked me in the eye and then asked, "Are you ready to have your boy pussy bleached, Alexa?" After each session of the training described above, ask Alice to blog in her own words the feelings and sensations she experienced. You can keep these posts private if you wish. Writing them down will prevent Alice from tuning out those sensations and feelings. Tuning them out will reduce the mental feminization achieved, so it is best to prevent that. Also, reveal to at least a few other dominant women about this new training of Alice and require Alice to answer any questions they may have about it, however embarrassing or humiliating Alice might think it is. You can even ask Alice to read to your domme friends some of those blog posts. This humiliation and embarrassment will further prevent Alice from tuning out her inner femme feelings and deepening her journey into femininity. Follow this training regimen and Alice’s journey to the femme side will be complete!

Feminization using strap-on is even more effective if it is accompanied by ceremonies. Bringing the concepts of deflowering a gurl, gurl losing her virginity etc. through ceremony will have a more feminizing effect on most gurls. This simply continues the overall strategy to feminize using the same tropes and conditioning that society has used to separate masculinity and femininity.It was quiet for a minute. I must say that up to now, I hadn't really been that worried, but this now seemed way more than our usual playing. My wife grabbed my face and lightly kissed me on top of the tape. "Honey, the next couple of things that happen are going to be unusual for you. The first, you will figure out soon enough with no explanation. The second, you will not truly understand until tomorrow, though it will start tonight." I know you wish you were me! How you look and long to have hips like this! Pert real breasts and fine kissable lips, soft smooth skin and a head turning figure! Forced Sissification in Somerset

I could feel the woman on top of me testing the restraints to make sure they were secure. I could already tell that they were. Amazingly important in that the entire male concept of male ego is diffused. For eons males would base their false sense of superiority by defining their organ as the supreme source and indication of superiority and power. In one fell swoop Woman has redefined it as an inferior ‘insignificant imitation of what the Female has.The person behind me had my arms and forced them together behind me. I could tell it was a woman and my wife clearly knew her. She placed what felt like a zip tie around my wrist and pulled it tight and cinched my wrist together. She yanked up on it one last time making sure it was as tight as it could be. I felt the zip tie dig into my wrist as she tried to get one more notch out of it. I tried to protest but I was face down into a pillow my wife had placed on her chest. Without a hesitation I could fell another zip tie going around my ankles that was cinched tight. She smiled as I squirmed on the table. The cuffs held me down on the table so tightly that I could only muster a slight wiggle. With no leverage still, there just wasn't anything I could do to stop whatever was about to happen. She began pulling more items out of the box and setting them on the table. I watched as each item came out. They consisted of a 3 inch roll of duct tape, a 2 inch roll of duct tape, rope, electrical tape, a maxi pad, a bikini, a push-up bra, and 2 rather large balloons filled with water. This seemed bad whatever it was. You mentioned in an earlier post that you inspect your gurl’s body at unexpected times. Such ceremonies are really effective in maintaining her submissive, gurlish head space. Here are a few more you can add. This discipline enforces the difference in status. She has to drop her panties, raise her skirt (when dressed) and bend over. I used to put her over my knee but I can’t get such as good swing so I prefer her bent over.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment