276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Berserk Deluxe Volume 1

£23.995£47.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

in Japanese). Hakusensha. Archived from the original on December 19, 2021 . Retrieved December 21, 2021. No me puedo creer que mi novio me haya convencido para leer esto... PERO tengo que admitir que engancha, se lee fácil, rápido y Guts me ha gustado bastante (a pesar de no saber mucho de él aún). Es el primer manga que he leído en toda mi vida y no esperaba que me gustara tanto, pero al César lo que es del César. Eso sí, me han dicho que el dibujo mejora conforme van avanzando los volúmenes y lo he agradecido, porque me daba la sensación de que esto era un borrador que no quisieron mejorar. Y le doy de puntuación 4.75⭐️ porque he visto faltas de ortografía que me han molestado mucho y que la traductora pedante que hay dentro de mí no ha podido dejar pasar. Feb/March 2021 - Reading Vol 25-32: The scene with the Skull Knight, at the beginning of Vol 28, when he tells Guts that he can restore Casca's mind but warns Guts that "There's no guarantee your wish will be her wish" was bone-chilling. They are on a dark beach and only the moon illuminates them, what a scene! This then cuts to Casca finding a small child and Guts memories of Casca holding their unborn fetus - way to just cut deep Kentaro Miura 😢 Berserk Deluxe Volume 14 HC". Dark Horse Comics. Archived from the original on November 24, 2023 . Retrieved November 22, 2023. Berserk Volume 1 TPB". Dark Horse. Archived from the original on November 10, 2012 . Retrieved July 9, 2008.

Berserk Volume 2 TPB". Dark Horse. Archived from the original on August 3, 2013 . Retrieved July 9, 2008. in Japanese). Hakusensha. Archived from the original on May 22, 2017 . Retrieved December 15, 2009. Berserk is a Japanese manga series written and drawn by Kentaro Miura, and has been published by Hakusensha in the magazines Monthly Animal House (1989–1992) and Young Animal (1992–). Since the late 2000s, the manga has been published irregularly, with frequent hiatuses until Miura's death in 2021. Since then, the series has been supervised by Miura's friend Kouji Mori and drawn by Studio Gaga, consisting of Miura's assistants and apprentices. [1] Berserk Volume 8 TPB". Dark Horse. Archived from the original on August 3, 2013 . Retrieved July 9, 2008.

Recommended For You

Berserk Volume 21 TPB". Dark Horse. Archived from the original on August 30, 2012 . Retrieved July 9, 2008. in Japanese). Hakusensha. Archived from the original on December 27, 2017 . Retrieved June 28, 2017. Berserk Deluxe Volume 8 HC". Dark Horse Comics. Archived from the original on March 29, 2021 . Retrieved March 16, 2021. But you know what? This is a minor issue compared to how it’s being made for three decades and there is no ending in sight. Since the Eclipse event, the only thing I wanted to see is Guts getting his final showdown with Griffith, but chances are I am never going to get it because Miura is busy playing Idolmaster and keeps throwing more shit between them to make sure they will never meet. At this rate the creator will die of old age before completing it. I mean, the pacing was always slow and not focused on plot progression as it was on getting to know the characters or getting prolonged random battles in between. But just like it happens with everything that overstays its welcome, it eventually becomes tiresome.

Don't get me wrong: this is certainly not what you would call material suitable for toddlers. This is some gory, brutal and unremittingly dark story, at the onset of a series famed for its gruesome horrors, cruel fates, and unflinching depiction of the absurd side of life. The events in this first tome are already merciless and harrowing. Nieztschean tragedy indeed. This is also an emotion and a state of spirit I find when reading some works by H.P. Lovecraft. Facing Old Ones or Apostles, the odds are so monstrous, the part played by the characters so seemingly futile and abysmal, that paradoxically, the most resilient form of meaning appears. With H.P. Lovecraft's fiction, if you want to keep a litteral interpretation of them, that is certainly not the case with most of his tales. And yet I still hold that his stories have a curious life-affirmation quality to me. Life appears so ludicrously gratuitous, uncalled for, fragile, in a word impossible, that I am never more conscious that the mere fact of my being alive in such a puzzling universe is quite a wonder. Berserk Deluxe Volume 12 HC". Dark Horse Comics. Archived from the original on December 21, 2022 . Retrieved July 9, 2022. Berserk Deluxe Volume 4 HC". Dark Horse Comics. Archived from the original on October 23, 2020 . Retrieved October 21, 2020. Miura's love for graphic brutality that still looks like something conceived by a bloodthirsty child (those people cut in half!) is more offputting than endearing, and the only remotely likeable character is that of a naked, sexless elf that looks like an offspring of Tinkerbell and a shop mannequin.Berserk Deluxe Volume 11 HC". Dark Horse Comics. Archived from the original on July 26, 2022 . Retrieved August 20, 2022. This is the most complex arc of the series as it's split into multiple perspectives which hasn’t really been done up until this point. Guts has reunited with his beloved Casca and her mind is still in shambles from the trauma she experienced during the Eclipse. With a new band of loyal companions at his side, Guts begins to learn how to trust, grow and love as he once did during his time in the Band of the Hawk while struggling to reconcile with his inner darkness and his hatred towards his former friend Griffith.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment