276°
Posted 20 hours ago

THE NAUGHTY DOCTOR: THE COMPLETE SERIES

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

As soon as the Doctor took a look he said “Ok, this thing is about to burst, we need to cut it out.” Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your Anyway, she’s got my balls in her hand and I’m kind of a smart ass so I look right into her eyes and say “oh yeah… cradle the balls, stroke the shaft.” She burst out laughing, walked out of the office, and told my mom.

I go to the urgent care center with my father an hour or so later because I needed stitches (this was an unfortunately common occurrence for us for a while in my teens) and instead of the usual wrinkly old doctor that normally sewed me up, I was given over to his new, young, very attractive female medical student. A self-absorbed man looks for satisfaction from a one-night stand but discovers he can’t escape his misery.I went in for a prostate exam and when the doctor was performing it, I ejaculated. She said it’s common, but I was totally embarrassed.

After these pleasantries, I’m lying on the exam table, staring at the ceiling, just waiting for the whole ordeal to end, when she seems to get upset, and readjusts an electrode she just put on me. She then says “Stop distracting me!” I should mention, the room was very cold, and my chest, well- you know what happens. So she does her thing. Takes some blood, asks me questions about my sexual activities (which at that time were nothing more than solo). But, I did, and I just sat my heels in them and waited. But I didn’t know I was supposed to slide all the way down the table, and she had to ask me to do that. Now she had moved around the table from the side to the area at the foot of the table, between the stirrups, and was standing between the stirrups. I was surprised when she asked me to slide down, and I started scooting down, while trying to keep my knees together a little bit. I slid down, and stopped. She said, “further”. I moved down more. She said “keep coming this way”, I moved down more, and she said “just keep sliding down until you feel like you’re going to fall off the table”! So, I did, still keeping my legs together a little bit.She moved the light close again, and this time the heat from the lamp flooded inside me, through the blades of the speculum I closed my eyes and thought “Take it out” …. and I felt wet again. I could feel her taking the smear, and it was uncomfortable, but the “discomfort” was insignificant compared to the embarrassment of it all. I thought it was finally over when she removed the speculum.

It was then I knew that this was a fetish … I hadn’t labeled it as one yet, but I felt sure there had to something wrong with me to feel this way. …and I began to feel very alone.

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

I was dreading going through the examination again, but I really needed different birth control pills. I was especially afraid of having a rectal examination and of the doctor using a metal speculum. At the clinic, they used plastic, and didn’t do a rectal, and that was all I had ever experienced. Something about those metal speculums terrified me then. Maybe they just looked too much like a “tool”. I’m not sure, but I knew I didn’t want one inside me…The door opens and in walks Kelly, who is a probably 6 foot 5 and 240 pounds. I then learns that Kelly’s job is to help spread my butt cheeks apart and hold me still while the doctor cuts out the hemorrhoid. These old-school toker-jokers smoke a lot of weed and deliver some of their most famous comedy routines. Now the doctor is standing between my legs, and slides 2 fingers in my vagina, slowly, and his hand is resting on my clitoris while he does it. Just a little, enough for me to get wetter. I’m so embarrassed all ready. I look over while his fingers are inside me and see my clothes, wishing I was in them, wishing to close my legs to this indignity, and the 2 sets of eyes staring at my privates. But his fingers aren’t done yet, and now his other hand is on my abdomen, in my pubic hair, pushing down. I feel no pain, but feel like crying…I just want it to end, even though my body is reacting with pleasure, and I’m soaked. The only reprieve I got that day was that she at least vacated premises before I had unleashed a post-procedure barium monsoon in the bathroom.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment