276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Intelligent Change: The Five Minute Journal - Daily Gratitude Journal for Happiness, Mindfulness, and Reflection - Undated Life Planner

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Therefore, instead of falling prey to a garden variety of distractions, looking at your journal would always point out your true North.

What’s one thing you can start doing everyday that will have a positive impact on all of these things? Even meditation experts propose the habit of practicing gratitude daily, as a healthy behavior, capable of adjusting your expectations, promoting positive emotions, and nurturing a state of calm. The five-minute journal as a productivity planner You’ll end your day by tuning into gratitude again, by jotting down 3 amazing things that happened that day.

How Does The Five Minute Journal Work?

The last exercise in the notebook, and the last one I will review separately in this 5 minute journal review, is the two-line reflection of your day, where you list ways in which it could have been better. One of the greatest gifts of being human is the ability to choose what to focus on. If you are perfectly calm and still on the inside, you can handle anything. For those of us without Zen training, the best way you can begin your day is through gratitude. Those same shame gremlins or mean girls inside of our heads feed off of fear. It’s like a good piece of gossip they can’t help but spread and exaggerate.

In my experience, if you struggle to fill in the lines, it is best to sometimes leave them blank. However, make sure to write down at least one thing, irrespective of how small it was. Sometimes, the experience of drinking a cup of tea, within the right context, can be filled with joy. Write that down. Improving your day One of the major things that I’ve noticed after using the Five Minute Journalfor two years is that I feel better, more creative, and connected to my purpose ( oh gosh, I promise I’m not going woo-woo on you – bare with me). Possibly the best moment in the day is allowing yourself to take inventory of all the positive moments – big and small. The Amazing three is your personal collection of the expected and unexpected bounty of wonderful things that you experienced in a day. What if you spent one hour a week for the next 3 weeks working on bringing in new business to replace the the income you make from that client, and figure out a way to end the contract in a very respectful, classy way to hopefully make the odds of them making a stink minimal?No thinking. No judgements. The only thing you’re not allowed to do is overthink or judge your writing. It’s all good. Everything that comes out is good (even if it’s total crap). This question is your personal reminder that you have the power to change your perception of the past and influence the future. In a very real way, you shape your future in just the same way pro-level athletes and NASA astronauts do. The technology is available to you. It is the magic between your ears. The other day I was talking to a friend of mine about writing this article. I asked her how often she journals and if she thought it made her happier. You don’t need to change EVERYTHING in your life all at once (it doesn’t work anyway, trust me, I’ve tried). Even after cutting through the smoke of Law of Attraction-style belief systems, gratitude has shown to be quite transformative in humans ranging from housewives to nursing students.

So my last and final 5-minute journal prompt for you, uninspired one, is to wake up and let yourself keep dreaming on paper. To be completely honest, I did (and still do) this forgetting-to-journal dance way more often than I’d like to admit. For the life of me, I don’t know why I don’t keep doing the thing I know makes me happy every day instead of waiting until I’m unhappy to do the thing. Can you relate?Write down these questions in your journal and answer them one at a time–permission to be 100% honest granted: One of the best and easiest ways to tap into your inspiration and feel a little bit of creative magic in your life is through stream of consciousness writing.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment