276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Hitachi 120W Soundbar with Bluetooth

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Sports mode is one of four EQ presets available, with movie, music and night modes also on offer. They all do a good job at enhancing your audio experience when watching the content they’re designed to cater to, while Polk’s Voice Adjust technology allows you to increase how prominent dialogue is in the audio and works very well. If you have a soundbar connected via a 3.5mm cable, make sure your TV's volume is turned up as high as it can go. This means you only ever need to adjust the volume using your soundbar’s remote control and also means your TV is delivering a powerful enough signal to ensure your soundbar never goes to sleep when sound is playing.

If you don’t have that information to hand, use trial and error to find an output format that works.

For some, it’s a nice-to-have additional feature. For others it’s a mixed blessing, with some settings and functions only available when you use the app. That might be fine now, but it means you could lose those functions (which can be as important as being able to balance the audio to suit your room) when the app is no longer supported by the manufacturer. Sounds over 80 decibel (dB) can start to damage hearing. Sounds over 120 dB immediately damage hearing. The severity of the damage depens on how often and how long the sound is present. Although I used the ARC connection as it was most convenient for me, with the appropriate cable, one can alternatively use an optical/coaxial connection. In addition the instruction manual shows how the soundbar can be used as a hub for the connection of a set top box or DVD player etc. In addition to Atmos support, the Stage 360 offers a decent range of connection options, including two HDMI 2.0 inputs and Bluetooth, and isn’t short of audio options either. There are four sound modes to choose from: Music, Movie, Wide and Night, along with near-field and far-field profiles which take into account how close you are to the bar. If you want to enjoy Atmos content but can’t stretch your budget to a true surround sound system, the Creative Stage 360 is your best bet.

Don’t be tempted to hide your soundbar in your TV cabinet – your new speaker will sound boxed in and you won’t get the most from it. Bring your entertainment system to life with the Bestisan Soundbar, which features noise-free sound and boosted bass for an earth-shattering listening experience. This 40 inch speaker is perfect for maximizing your home theater performance by providing flawlessly clean audio quality to your Hitachi TV.The Beam 2’s Achilles heel is that it has only one HDMI port and requires a TV with an eARC HDMI port to make use of Atmos. So those with older TVs will probably want to avoid it, but if you do own a TV with eARC, you will struggle to find a better-sounding standalone soundbar. This can also happen when your soundbar is connected to a set-top box such as Freeview, Sky or a Blu-ray or DVD player that has its own volume control. As with the above tips, you should ensure the set-top box has its own volume set as high as it can go. This should also prevent your soundbar from going to sleep. My soundbar sounds no better than my TV HDMI cables can carry more data than optical ones, opening up the possibility for higher-quality sound formats including Dolby Atmos and DTS:X surround sound. HDMI CEC When it comes to LG TVs, there are a few different ways of connecting to soundbars, and LG TVs come with the LG Magic Remote. You can connect your soundbar to your LG TV through Sound Sync via Bluetooth, a digital optical connection, or an HDMI ARC connection. Dolby Atmos is a relatively new surround-sound standard that expands upon the 5.1- and 7.1-channel setups previously offered by soundbars and other surround-sound systems. The main thing that Atmos adds is audio height: where other systems aim to surround you with audio to the side and rear, horizontally, Atmos extends that to sounds that come from above you.

Ok I have managed to see the PDF. HDMI ARC almost certainly needs to be set to ON. The power off and the TV auto on settings can be set once CEC is on - you can choose whatever settings you prefer here. Using HDMI ARC, you will connect your soundbar’s ‘HDMI OUT’ or ‘HDMI OUT (ARC)’ to the ‘HDMI IN (ARC)’ on your TV. Big issue is when bass levels are low the bass box keeps switching in and out with a weird fluttering - it sounds really bad and tbh makes the sysytem pretty useless as it id supposed to improve sound. We assess every aspect of a soundbar during testing, from build quality and ease of setup to audio performance and customisation options. Bought this soundbar 3 weeks ago. Not really impressed with this as I would of expected. I would do thought a better clear alter the sound a lot better than it has. Would I buy another, yes but not here I personally would go to a shop a listen and ask the questions before you buy. My fault, I will in future.You’re watching your favorite show on Hitachi TV and the dialogue is suddenly difficult to make out. Sounds like it’s time for a ZVOX Dialogue Clarifying Sound Bar! You’ll never miss a beat with the ZVOX Dialogue Clarifying Sound Bar. Hitachi 55" TV Model LG55G508 needs a soundbar that is compatible. This TV has "no optical cable connection" but it does have HDMI, HDMI ARC. The TV Setting does have CEC and ARC and was able to use CEC only as the ARC choice was not selectable. Tried simple HDMI and HDMI ARC without repeatable success.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment