276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Candy Grand'O Vita GVSH9A2DE80 9Kg Heat Pump Tumble Dryer, 14 Programmes, Sensor Dry - White

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

While you’re pressing the reset button, you can also test whether the coils or other connections within the heating element have broken by using a multimeter. When you remove the heating element cover you would see signs of this as the water will be at the bottom of the cover when you take it off.

The condenser unit is located at the bottom of the tumble dryer and can be removed by pushing the latches up or down depending on the model. If you clean the condenser unit into a sink or a bath, then the fluff will most likely block up the plumbing in your home. You will most likely have a faulty capacitor when you turn you tumble dryer on and you can hear a distinctive humming noise coming from the motor but the drum is not turning. Resetting this thermostat is as simple as finding the heating assembly box, on top of which you’ll find the thermostats. Washer-dryers can both bring you convenience and save you precious space, which can be especially vital if you live in a small house or apartment.It’s a bit loud: The claimed 65db noise level isn’t far off the money, but this isn’t a whisper quiet option by any stretch. If you’ve tried resetting the dryer and running a regular cycle but it hasn’t worked, take a look at those vents and ducts. Candy offers smart ideas to simplify your daily life with a complete range of connected products and unique, brilliant solutions. Candy tumble dryer control boards can often be expensive and sometimes it’s better to replace the machine instead of a repair.

I have a candy condensor tumble with a faulty capacitor it is a 7microfarad is it possible to replace it with an 8 microfard as that is all I have to hand and I am in quite a remote location . Providing that you register your purchase Candy guarantees all parts for your product for 10 years from the date of purchase. Available in different types and with numerous drying cycles, they are also disposable in connected versions thanks to the Simply-Fi App, which allows you to control the dryer remotely at any time. Before you start to inspect your dryer or carry out any repair work, it’s important that you make sure that it’s isolated from the electrical supply. This diagnostics process may be able to tell you what’s wrong with your dryer without having to pull it apart.

It often gets blocked up with wet fluff and lint from the lint trap if it’s not cleaned out regularly. Thanks guys – your videos helped me diagnose a capacitor fault in my Hoover Vision VHC680-80 tumble dryer and gave me the confidence to disassemble the whole thing and replace it. This post will describe where you can find the reset button of different models of Candy clothes dryers and what to do if a reset doesn’t work. Test it with a multimeter for continuity, if it is open circuit, that is brilliant, just replace it and the dryer will be back in business. The burn marks that you’re looking for will usually be black and you won’t be able to rub them off with your finger.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment