276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Cable Matters Unidirectional USB C to Mini DisplayPort Cable 1.8m Supporting 4K 60Hz - Not Compatible with USB C or Thunderbolt 3 Storage, Hard Drive or Audio Device

£10.995£21.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If your monitor supports DisplayPort, we recommend that you use a Mini DisplayPort-to-DisplayPort cable that’s no more than 6 feet (1. Note: Avoid using a “Y” splitter cable that splits the signal between two or more external displays. If you’re already an Xbox Live Gold and/or Game Pass for Console/PC member, any days remaining in your membership(s) will be converted to Ultimate using a conversion ratio. If you're using a video extension cable or video converter, remove it from your set up to see if it’s causing the problem. Check the connection from the USB-C port, Mini DisplayPort on your Surface, docking station, any video adapter you are using, and the connection on the video port on your TV, monitor, or projector.

PC Displayport output to USB-C Monitor - Impossible? PC Displayport output to USB-C Monitor - Impossible?

PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, TW9 1EH, United Kingdom. The included HDMI-miniHDMI is working fine, however it seems I need to have it connected through type-c USB if I want to use the advertised gsync capability. If your laptop ends up not being compatible with Pro, it will by default be incompatible with these other HMDs.

I wanted to know if through an adapter, I could connect the old MBP from its Mini-DisplayPort to the USB-C of the monitor and have a video signal.

Adapter - USB to Mini DisplayPort - USB-C Display Adapters

I've posted an example below of a laptop where the Minidisplayport is hooked up to the Nvidia card but the USB-C is only hooked up to the Intel card. If issue is covered by Limited Hardware Warranty and not resolved remotely, technician and/or part will be dispatched usually within 1 or 2 business days following completion of remote diagnosis.

If you're using a USB-C or Thunderbolt adapter to connect a display, the adapter must be compliant with DisplayPort Alt Mode, Thunderbolt 3 or Thunderbolt 4. The adapters and cables in this article work with Mac computers with Thunderbolt 4 ports, Thunderbolt 3 ports or a USB-C port.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment