276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Rypet Dog Bat Costume - Halloween Pet Costume Bat Wings Cosplay Dog Costume Cat Costume for Party XL

£13.14£26.28Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Please note, we cannot offer refunds on beauty, pierced jewellery or on swimwear if the hygiene seal is not in place or has been broken. The middle slot that I created was to hold the middle curve of the wings and the outer slots are just for support. com, the Sell on Etsy app, and the Etsy app, as well as the electricity that powers Etsy’s global offices and employees working remotely from home in the US. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions.

Turning off the personalised advertising setting won’t stop you from seeing Etsy ads, but it may make the ads you see less relevant or more repetitive. Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH). This bat pet costume is as comfortable as it is cute: Extra felt layers help the wings stay upright while a rectangle of felt fastens the wings to a harness. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging .Etsy’s 100% renewable electricity commitment includes the electricity used by the data centres that host Etsy. But if your pet is restless or depressed, tries to bite or pull the clothes off, or hides, it's unhappy. Using my sewing machine, I stitched two of the wings together all along the top about 1/4″ in from the edge, and then another stitch about 1/4″ below that curved line. Then there's the nightmare scenario: you and your pet are in complete agreement on which amazing costumes you should wear while trick-or-treating together, but neither of you prepared for the struggle of putting on your pet's overly-elaborate costume. These collaborations allow us to provide you with the most accurate, up-to-date, and comprehensive information available.

I made a curve in the middle to match the curve on the width of Whiskey’s back, where the wings would go. Before you take your dog to a parade or out trick-or-treating, consider how at ease it will be in a loud, strange-looking crowd.We’ll send you offers and discounts throughout the year and an extra special one two weeks before your dog’s birthday. Maybe your pooch can't decide what to be for Halloween, but still wants to take part in the festivities. Then I placed one of the finished felt wings down and curved one of the sides of the hanger to match the curve in the fabric. Dogs and cats can get into character on Halloween, too, as long as we don't bother them with itchy, fussy ensembles.

Personalised advertising may be considered a “sale” or “sharing” of information under California and other state privacy laws, and you may have a right to opt out.A pet's ability to bear wearing a costume depends on the pet and its past experiences with clothes, collars, and harnesses," Miller says.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment