276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Sennheiser Game One Open Acoustic Gaming Headset - Black

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The GAME ONE mid-range and treble performance are both excellent, with consistent sound that is blended well from the low-mids all the way up to the high treble. This makes vocals, lead instruments, cymbals, and other percussion sound nicely balanced. Sennheiser is well-known for its exceptional sound quality, and the GAME ONE headset is no exception. With a frequency response of 15-28,000 Hz, you can expect clear highs, balanced mids, and powerful bass, providing an engaging gaming experience. The accurate and immersive audio reproduction lets you pinpoint in-game sounds like footsteps, gunfire, and environmental cues, giving you a competitive edge in your gaming sessions. In terms of audio performance, GAME ONE stands out among its competitors, offering an unparalleled gaming experience. The volume wheel on the right ear cup is genius but it doesn’t go to 0, and you can’t completely turn off the audio, which is a bit annoying. Connectivity I wanted to test the microphone’s noise-handling potential, so I had a friend jump on a voice call with me, and I blew into the microphone with increasing force. The listener reported almost zero sound transmission, with no more than a small whisper coming through – a testament to the mic’s noise-canceling capabilities. The comfortable design of the GAME ONE headset ensures that your ears remain calm and relaxed during long gaming sessions. The plush velvet ear pads, cushioned headband, and lightweight construction combine to provide supreme comfort, making the headset ideal for extended periods of use. When compared to other gaming headsets, the GAME ONE’s emphasis on comfort sets it apart, offering a fatigue-free gaming experience that few headsets can match. High-Quality Microphone

Modern, lightweight yet robust design featuring plush velour covered XXL ear pads for extreme comfort Folks, I can firmly say Game One is one of the good gaming sets in its price range on the market, with a lot more pros than cons. The price for what you get is decent: Fortnite is a beautiful game that requires a gaming headset of the finest sound quality. In this regard, the Sennheiser Game One headset provides phenomenal audio quality. As we mentioned before, the microphone quality of the Game One headset is optimum. As a result, your interaction with other players when gaming wouldn’t be a hassle. Scroll down to the Choose which apps can access your microphonesection and make sure the toggle for the app you’re playing the microphone onis turned On. Answer: Of course, the headset is good. Sennheiser Game One is one of the best gaming headsets available. It provides a deep solid sound with smooth bass to enact rich and immersive sounds. Game One delivers acoustic clarity and spatial sounds, whether for gaming or listening to music. Furthermore, the headphone’s modern design is top-notch for max durability. In addition to working with PC, Mac, PS4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch, the Game one headphone is also better for calls than regular headphones.Try connecting your Sennheiser Game Oneto a different port and see if the microphone not working problem disappears. Valorant is one of my favorite FPS games as of late, and after a few weeks of competitive gameplay equipped with the GAME ONE, I am more than pleased with their performance. They provide crystal-clear audio that allows me to assess scenarios and make decisions on the fly.

The GAME ONE comes with a few accessories, such as a detachable cable and a 3.5mm adapter, making it versatile for various gaming platforms. While it does not offer customizable RGB lighting or swappable ear cups, the headset’s overall performance and comfort make it a solid choice for those who prioritize audio quality and comfort above aesthetic customization. Conclusion The Sennheiser GAME ONE are among the most comfortable gaming headsets I have tested in my 15+ years as an avid gamer and audiophile.The GAME ONE’s price tag is higher than most gaming headsets on the market. While the premium features and exceptional performance may justify the cost for some gamers, others may find it difficult to justify the investment. However, it is essential to consider the long-term benefits of investing in a high-quality headset like the GAME ONE. It may provide a more satisfying gaming experience and increased longevity compared to cheaper alternatives. May Not Be Suitable for Noisy Environments

Finally, the GAME ONE headband is fully adjustable thanks to a built-in sliding expansion band that allows gamers to find that perfect fit. Quality headbands are crucial, as cheaper products often have a flimsy band that breaks easily. ComfortSound quality trumps all when it comes to gaming headsets and how I rank them. Gaming is all about high-quality sound reproduction, whether you are a casual gamer or a competitive team-based FPS player.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment