276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Allah Loves You

£2.25£4.50Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This verse also motivates people to do good so that Allah will love them. It implies His love is conditional on people’s actions. “Indeed, Allah loves those who rely upon Him.” (Quran 3:159) If you find it easy to follow the Sunnah and live your life as a devoted Muslim, it may be a sign that Allah loves you. 🙂 If it’s not, it may be a sign that Allah is trying to withhold it from you so that you can turn to Him instead. 3. Allah gives you chances to repent your sins in this dunya So when Allah loves you, He punishes you in this world so that you can repent to Him now before you get eternal and unimaginable punishment in the hereafter. 4. You will not be touched by hellfire Allah is telling us the most beloved ibadah to Him are the ones He has made wajib or obligatory for us because He loves it so much!

But seek, through that which Allah has given you, the home of the Hereafter; and [yet], do not forget your share of the world. And do good as Allah has done good to you. And desire not corruption in the land. Indeed, Allah does not like corrupters.” [28:77] (Allah does not love) This hadith shows Allah’s grace, His desire to reward us much more than we deserve. All that He asks is that we take one step towards Him. If we do a small action for His sake, He will reward us beyond our expectations. 2. All help is from Allah.

No person knows what delights of the eye are kept hidden (in reserve) for them – as a reward for their (good) deeds.” ( 32:17) 7. Allah prohibits us from certain things because He wants to protect us from harm. Worship Allah ˹alone˺ and associate none with Him. And be kind to parents, relatives, orphans, the poor, near and distant neighbours, close friends, ˹needy˺ travellers, and those ˹bonds people˺ in your possession. Surely Allah does not like whoever is arrogant, boastful—” (Qur’an 4:36 ) Allah says: “And when you have decided, then rely upon Allah. Indeed, Allah loves those who rely (upon Him).” (3:159). Thus, one who strives to inculcate within themselves the divine attributes will generate divine love in their heart according to the extent that they begin to resemble God Almighty.” (Ibid., pp. 196)

So, (O Prophet) it is through mercy from Allah that you are gentle to them. Had you been rough and hard-hearted, they would have dispersed from around you. So, pardon them, and seek Forgiveness for them. Consult them in the matter and, once you have taken a decision, place your trust in Allah. Surely, Allah loves those who place their trust in Him

Meanwhile, by humbling ourselves with our fellow Muslims, we can strengthen our unity and build a stronger ummah. 🙂 In sha Allah. 6. Allah makes it easy for you to follow Prophet Muhammad SAW’s teachings Indeed, Allah loves those who fight in His cause in a row as though they are (single) structure joined firmly.” Quran (61:4).

Without love, there is no ʿibādah, as love is the ‘soul’ of worship. Without love, we cannot realise our purpose of existence. Without love, there is no Islam. Allah says) O son of Adam, so long as you call upon Me and ask of Me, I shall forgive you for what you have done, and I shall not mind. O son of Adam, were your sins to reach the clouds of the sky and were you then to ask forgiveness of Me, I would forgive you. O son of Adam, were you to come to Me with sins nearly as great as the earth and were you then to face Me, ascribing no partner to Me, I would bring you forgiveness nearly as great as it. (Tirmidthi) 5. Allah made it compulsory on us to pray to Him, so that We will stay connected to Him. These verses again connect Allah’s love to repentance. His love and forgiveness are available to even grave sinners if they sincerely seek it. “O my servants who have transgressed against themselves: do not despair of Allah’s mercy. Indeed, Allah forgives all sins. Indeed, it is He who is the Forgiving, the Merciful.” (Quran 39:53) Finally, some verses describe the truly immense nature of Allah’s love for human beings overall: “And among His Signs is this, that He created for you mates from among yourselves, that you may dwell in tranquility with them, and He has put love and mercy between your hearts. Verily in that are Signs for those who reflect.” (Quran 30:21) Do not ever stand there (in prayer). In fact, the mosque that was founded on Taqwa (piety) from the very first day has greater right that you stand in it. In it there are people who like to observe purity; and Allah loves those observing purity, (108)

Find Out More

To build the habit of feeling regret at committing a sin, meaning that there should be no sin after which regret is not felt, also attracts divine love.

I heard more times in bayans especially during Ramadhan that Allah(Sub)'s love is 70 times more than a mother's love to her children. This verse teaches that Allah’s mercy blankets everything and everyone. It is unlimited. “Your Lord has prescribed mercy for Himself.” (Quran 6:54)There are many more verses in the Glorious Quraan about Love, but the above should give you a good idea about the contents in the Quran and how we can help each other improve our ways. The ability to call upon Allah, knowing that He loves to hear me, despite how broken and sinful I am, in that there is a blessing.” Say, [O Muhammad], ‘ If you should love Allah, then follow me, [so] Allah will love you and forgive you your sins . And Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.'” (Quran 3:31) This book is divided into 30 chapters. Each of the chapters goes through some explanation about what Allah loves and how one should do those to get Allah's love. Allah loves Piety, Repentance, Excellence, Angelic Praise, Sincere Supplication, Those Who Are Trying, Tears and Traces, Trust, Patience, Justice, The Beneficial People, Strength, Independence, Healthy Pride, Honour, Gentleness, Humility Without Disgrace, Forbearance and Deliberation, Due Diligence, Consistency, Punctual Prayers, Cleanliness, The Mosque, Love, Your Mother, The Unnoticed, Generosity in Trade, Those Who Follow the Prophet, Acceptance of His Gifts, Beauty and many more.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment