276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Lynx Elite Shower Speaker Gift Set

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

No matter the location you can count on the High Sierra Lynx Outdoor Bluetooth Speaker and Charger set to deliver both sound and power.

pn/ukbpg Today's Groupon offers Lynx Attract for Her Trio with Bluetooth Speaker Gift Set, distributed by Rex Brown Ltd. My three year old daughter loves listening to her favourite songs during bath time without my phone being soaked like in the past. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice.This Christmas gift set comes with a portable clip-on speaker- connect to any device via Bluetooth of your favorite music. The gift set also contains a trio of full sized Lynx products for all your daily personal care needs. Mobile Technology - The mobile technology industry can leverage the trend of Bluetooth-enabled devices to create innovative mobile devices and enhance user experience by connecting to portable speakers.

It’s so much easier than trying to hold a multi-function button down long enough to turn it off or on without entering some other function the button also controls. Body Wash: Squeeze the body wash/Shower gel into your hand or onto a shower puff and massage it over your skin - concentrating on any areas that feel a little drier than usual and then just rinse off. This irresistible, iconic fragrance will boost her confidence, leaving her skin feeling fresh and clean, and smelling 100% ready. Whether you’re looking for new speakers for yourself or for a brilliant gift for a loved one, our selection of high quality devices - including unique products from top brands - are guaranteed to impress every time. Will usually dispatch within same working day if paid before 23:00 GMT (excludes weekends and holidays).Listen to your favourite music in the shower or bathroom with this compact Bluetooth shower speaker. This Lynx speaker is available in a variety of colors: black, blue, orange, pink, red, white, yellow, and camo.

On a mission to design "the most advanced and innovative sound systems available on the market, only using the best tried and tested components so that our systems deliver cutting-edge sonic performance" - Lynx presents its range of speakers and bass bins. Unlike most rechargeable devices I’ve tried, the Lynx PB252C comes with a battery (800mAh) that you have to insert into the battery compartment yourself. Read more about the condition New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is applicable). These circuit boards often offer protection from short circuits, over discharge, over-current, and over-charge voltage. The robust steel chassis with built-in tilt mechanism allows the user to direct the output as required.The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. When I first started trying out the Lynx speaker, I was just using it to play music from my iPad mini. Containing Two Full-size Lynx Ice Chill products and Shower Speaker Lynx Ice Chill Bodyspray 150ml – delivers the ideal amount of zing with a cooling mint and zesty lemon scent. Consumer Electronics - The consumer electronics industry can capitalize on the trend of portable audio technology to create innovative and travel-friendly audio devices for a constantly mobile population. At this point, it seemed to me that I was having a problem with the Bluetooth function, since the speaker worked well when the wireless Bluetooth connection was taken out of the picture.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment