276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Ciaphas Cain: Choose Your Enemies: Choose Your Enemies (Volume 10)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Garro: Vow of Faith by James Swallow (limited edition) (December 2015) ... also included in the book no. 42 Written by Sandy Mitchell. Narrated by Stephen Perring, Penelope Rawlins, Emma Gregory, Richard Reed and Andrew James Spooner. Running time 10 hours and five minutes (approx). Legacy of the Wulfen by David Annandale & Robbie MacNiven (this anthology includes "Curse of the Wulfen" & "Legacy of Russ" (June 2017) The War for Rynn's World by Steve Parker and Mike Lee (this omnibus includes the novel Rynn's World, the novella Traitor's Gorge, and short stories) (August 2014) This omnibus edition contains the books A Thousand Sons and Prospero Burns, and also the stories "Howl of the Hearthworld", "Rebirth", "Hunter's Moon" and "Thief of Revelations".

Cain: Choose Your Enemies] When dealing with a [Ciaphus Cain: Choose Your Enemies] When dealing with a

Veritas Ferrum by David Annandale (special edition) (December 2012) ... also included in the book no. 31 The great strength of the Ciaphas Cain series has always been its episodic nature. Sling the stories together into a coherent narrative, and the jokes would wear thin, the action repetitive, and the overall story bogged down. But that’s not the way Micthell tells a story. Instead the series skips and jumps (and likely hops too) from place to place. Cain has fought numerous xenos, but here we see him primarily squaring off against a cult of Chaos worshippers. I have to say, this is the single best depiction of a Slaaneshi cult I’ve ever read. It make sit clear just how debauched the goings-on are, without dwelling on them overly. The suggestion of sin is more enticing than sin itself. Flesh Tearers by Andy Smillie (the anthology includes the novellas "Flesh of Cretacia, Sons of Wrath and Trial by Blood") (February 2016)This omnibus edition contains the books Horus Rising, False Gods and Galaxy in Flames, and also the stories "The Wolf of Ash and Fire", "Lord of the Red Sands" and "Death of a Silversmith" included in book #35, #33, and #22 respectively

Ciaphas Cain: Choose Your Enemies: Choose Your Enemies (10)

The vast bulk of an eldar battleship was keeping station with the orbital, just outside the [armourcrys] dome, and beyond it I thought I could make out several more of the distinctive curving hulls. Before I could discern any more, however, I was dazzled by the discharge from one of the ship’s ventral lance batteries, and, once again, the entire dome shook.The Seventh Serpent by Graham McNeill (limited edition) (December 2014) ... also included in the book no. 43 Meduson: Ultimate Edition by "various artists" (anthology, limited edition) (May 2016) ... also included in the book no. 43

Black Library - Ciaphas Cain: Choose Your Enemies

Shield of Baal by "various" (this anthology includes the novellas "Deathstorm, Tempestus and Devourer") (January 2017)Stop! Stop!’ she wailed. Then the towering mass of flesh crashed to the ground. A miasma of nothingness, like its first manifestation, seemed to seep out of it, writhing like the scorching air over a desert as the thing’s essence sought to escape the destruction of her physical body.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment