276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Joseph Dirand: Spaces/Interiors

£22.5£45.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

His interiors are structured around people, taking every aspect of their lives into account, and he never imposes a style. Christian Liaigre Through good use of space and light, focus his design on local cultures, traditions, choice of materials and a special love of arts and crafts. According to the words of the designer, comfort does not lie in trivial affluence but in delicacy and rareness. Only this designer is able to combine certain modesty with great elegance. Didier Gomez

And the best one I’ve received recently was a preface to my monograph, Joseph Dirand: Interior, from my brother Adrien. He is the photographer of all my work and knows me like no one else, so his words touched me in a deep way. He has seen my work – and me – evolve through the years, so I treasure the meaningful introduction. In addition, PYR has created restaurant environments for some of the world’s most innovative chefs, such as Joël Robuchon, Alain Ducasse, Paul Bocuse, Gérard Boyer, and Jean-Georges Vongerichten. Ramy Fischler

Zelman Style Interiors: A Design Haven in Boca Raton

Delphine Roche, "Joseph Dirand fusionne avec brio architecture et design pour sa très réussie première collection", Numéro, 8 December 2015 (in French) The designer says: “I like to embark on adventures with my clients. The goal is to let design and decoration soften their lives.” French fashion house Balmain has invited Dirand to create the interiors for the brand’s Paris boutique. It’s a modern interior design, with gold details.

Delphine Roche, "Joseph Dirand, architecte et designer, présente sa première collection de mobilier en nom propre", Numéro, 24 July 2015 (in French) My favourite space in my house is the entryway to our high-ceilinged 17th-century apartment in Paris, because it is both classical and warm. The Marmorino stucco walls are painted a dark grey and the conceptual artwork by Jannis Kounellis that hangs near the front door is really welcoming – it has a formal yet emotional beauty. It is an honour to work with such a talented team of architects and designers.” – Radha Arora, President of Rosewood Hotels & Resorts. The esteemed owner of this extraordinary yacht is Stephen Orenstein, a billionaire born in Germany and now a US citizen residing in the glamorous city of Dubai. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) Who is the Owner of the Yacht LIVA O? The Chancery Rosewood destination will include 139 spacious guestrooms and suites designed by Joseph Dirand, publicly accessible spaces including a variety of formal and casual dining and entertainment spaces, a Yabu Pushelberg designed Asaya integrative wellness facility, five flagship retail spaces and a grand ballroom with space for up to 750 guests. The designers behind additional F&B outlets will include Tristan Auer and Bar Studio.Unveiling the spectacular Yacht LIVA O, an awe-inspiring creation by the highly respected yacht builder, Abeking & Rasmussen, in 2023. As the most colossal yacht ever constructed by A&R, LIVA O, also identified as PROJECT CELERIUS, stands as a monumental symbol of opulence and innovation. Key Takeaways

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment