276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Cogheart Adventures Series (Vol 1-4) 4 Books Collection Set by Peter Bunzl

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This is definitely one for fans of Philip Reeve’s steampunk classic Mortal Engines, and they would also enjoy The Diamond Thief by Sharon Gosling. ~ Andrea Reece Emily Lonsdale, age 10 - 'Though I found the plot a little slow, I would recommend it if you were looking for something different.' I think, had I been younger when I read this book it would have easily become one those books that I would have adored and reread a large number of times. I think it definitely fits the middle grade readership well and I certainly see a lot of younger readers enjoying it. And the cool thing is that I now have it on my radar for any of my kiddos at work who like foxes or these kinds of stories. So, Cogheart gets four out of five foxes as a rating, only losing the one due to how predictable I found it. But at the end of the day, I really loved this story. Are you ready for a mind-blowing journey that will forever change the way you perceive the world? "You, Me and A.I: A Journey into the Future" is an extraordinary, unmissable exploration of how artificial intelligence is poised to revolutionize every aspect of our lives. This groundbreaking work will captivate, inform, and inspire readers from all walks of life, making it the only AI book you'll ever need. Cogheart was Waterstones Children’s book of the month in August 2016. It won the Awesome Book Award, The Dudley Teen Book Award and Sefton Super Reads. It for was also shortlisted for the Waterstones Book Prize and the Branford Boase.

Maia Fuller, age 11- 'I don’t think anyone could not like it. It’s not a book for girls only, or for boys only, everyone will love it! I would give it 11/10!' Rohan Delamere, age 10 - 'A steampunk fantasy adventure that had me gripped with its brilliantly woven characters and cast of mechanical wonders. An amazing read!' Peter Bunzl is a British author, animator and filmmaker who lives in North London. After studying at art college and film school, Peter worked as an animator on commercials, pop videos and 2 BAFTA winning children’s TV shows. He also wrote and directed several successful short films before he became a children’s writer.Lily’s life is in mortal peril. Her father is missing and now silver-eyed men stalk her through the shadows. What could they want from her? Cogheart Teaching Ideas Whether you're using Cogheart as a standalone read, or as a cross-curricular topic, we've got some great Cogheart planning and teaching ideas to compliment your class read. Take a look at some of our favourites below! Hello Yellow - 80 Books to Help Children Nurture Good Mental Health and Support With Anxiety and Wellbeing - Sure signs that the creative wells are running dry at last, the Captain’s ninth, overstuffed outing both recycles a villain (see Book 4) and offers trendy anti-bullying wish fulfillment. The Branford Boase Award Judges' Comments - ‘what he does with the ideas is really good and the world-building is excellent’; ‘children reading this will feel inspired’; ‘imaginative and fun, would make a great film’.

A new steampunk trilogy introduces dastardly villains, friendly mechanicals, and thrilling airship action. Each chapter delves into a different facet of AI's impact on society, from healthcare and education to creativity and the environment. There's something for everyone in this compelling and wide-ranging work, making it the perfect choice for anyone seeking to understand the future of AI and its implications on a personal level. You, Me and A.I: A Journey into the Future" is more than just a book - it's a wake-up call, an invitation to join the AI revolution, and a roadmap to navigate the uncharted territory that lies ahead. You simply cannot afford to miss this book if you want to be prepared for the extraordinary transformations AI is set to bring about. Sam Harper, age 11 - 'A really different and exciting adventure full of fantastic creations, twists and turns. I loved it!' Armistice Day: A Collection of Remembrance - Spark Interest and Educate Children about Historical MomentsCharlie Swan, age 10 - 'The book was absolutely brilliant and one of the best I've ever read - a story of sadness, happiness, comedy and adventure - lots of it!' Erica Motoc, age 10 - 'this book is perfect for children who like drama and moments of tension that make you hold your breath at every written word.' We are sorry! The publisher (or author) gave us the instruction to take down this book from our catalog. But please don't worry, you still have more than 500,000 other books you can enjoy! Cogheart Peter Bunzl

Isabella Campbell, age 11 - 'Cogheart is an amazing book. From the outset, the characters and the treacherous plots take you on a thrilling, magical journey of adventure and the final twists will leave you spinning.'

Get to know us

Freddie Barth von Wehrenalp, age 9 - 'Cogheart is an amazing book that I would recommend for anyone aged 8 and over. It is my favourite book I've read this holiday!'

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment