276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Lee Products Co. Removable Highlighter Tape, 1 Roll of Each of 6 Standard Colors, 1/2-Inch Wide x 720-Inch Long, With Dispenser (13888), Multi

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. Personalized Gel highlighters Set of 5 /Case ,Customize Name, Text, or Logo Full color on Case Great for Gifts, Parties, Event Giveaways.

t product and even put my skein into a cake That's an amazing service that I've never been offered before. It comes with a tape dispenser that holds 4 rolls of 20 meters tapes, in fluorescent yellow, green, orange and pink.

Disclaimer: Etsy assumes no responsibility for the accuracy, labelling, or content of sellers' listings and products. Use it to mark your place in your pattern by placing it just BELOW the row you are working on in a written pattern or just ABOVE the row you are working on in a chart. Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH).

I never had one before and it's been fun using it (and pacing myself so I don't use it up all at the one time! Sign up to receive updates, special offers, program communications and other information from Really Good Stuff. If the item comes direct from a manufacturer, it may be delivered in non-retail packaging, such as a plain or unprinted box or plastic bag. If you’d like to file an allegation of infringement, you’ll need to follow the process described in our Copyright and Intellectual Property Policy.This removable highlighter tape is bright, but see-through, and once you’ve practiced a section to perfection, you can just take it off and put it somewhere else on your music. Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. Only one thing I would like to have - straight edge instead of jagged where its been pulled out of the dispenser and cut on the teeth. Change country: -Select- Albania Anguilla Antigua and Barbuda Aruba Australia Austria Bahamas Belgium Belize Bermuda Bosnia and Herzegovina British Virgin Islands Bulgaria Canada Cayman Islands China Costa Rica Cyprus Czech Republic Denmark Dominica Dominican Republic El Salvador Estonia Finland France Germany Gibraltar Greece Greenland Grenada Guatemala Guernsey Haiti Honduras Hong Kong Hungary Iceland India Indonesia Ireland Italy Jamaica Japan Jersey Kuwait Latvia Liechtenstein Lithuania Luxembourg Macedonia Malta Monaco Montenegro Montserrat Netherlands Netherlands Antilles Nicaragua Norway Panama Poland Portugal Puerto Rico Qatar Republic of Croatia Romania Saint Kitts-Nevis Saint Lucia Saint Vincent and the Grenadines San Marino Serbia Singapore Slovakia Slovenia South Korea Spain Sri Lanka Sweden Switzerland Taiwan Thailand Trinidad and Tobago Turkey Turks and Caicos Islands United Arab Emirates United Kingdom United States Vatican City State Virgin Islands (U. To enable personalised advertising (like interest-based ads), we may share your data with our marketing and advertising partners using cookies and other technologies.

Teachers: This is great to put on your students’ music to indicate areas where you’d like focused practice. New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging . This transparent and repositionable tape is an effective tool to help keep track in a knitting pattern, crochet pattern, lace chart, etc. These 4 or 5-star reviews represent the opinions of the individuals who posted them and do not reflect the views of Etsy. Keep in mind that anyone can view public collections - they may also appear in recommendations and other places.Books, documents, magazines and reports can all have up to three lines of information on any paper without highlighted without leaving a permanent mark. We take intellectual property concerns very seriously, but many of these problems can be resolved directly by the parties involved.

Read more about the condition New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is applicable). If not, has anyone ever taken a regular correction tape pen and refilled it with a roll of highlighter tape? Tracking these changes demands the full-time expertise and we have the tool to manage those standards, so you can trust us as the leader in standards alignment.Books, documents, magazines, and reports can all have up to three lines of information on any paper without leaving a permanent mark. Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions. Personalised advertising may be considered a “sale” or “sharing” of information under California and other state privacy laws, and you may have a right to opt out. And most recently, we’ve added both National STEM Standards and Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS). Before I discovered Highlighter Tape, I used to mark my parts up so I would know what I needed to practice.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment