276°
Posted 20 hours ago

SodaStream My Only Bottle, 500ml Fizzy Drink Bottle & Reusable Water Bottle fits our Retro Drinks Sparkling Water Makers, BPA Free, Dishwasher Safe Refillable Bottle - 1x Bottle 0.5L, Black

£54.995£109.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office. How To Return A Product There’s lots of choice when it comes to adding flavour to your sparkling water whether you fancy cola, ginger ale, lemonade or tonic to put in your gin, or just add fruit juice or your favourite cordial – the options are endless. Made from UV-resistant BPA-free plastic, this sturdy go-anywhere bottle has a handy carry loop that makes it easy to keep hold of when you’re out and about and, of course, it’s great for still drinks too.

Scottish Highlands & Islands postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, PO30-41

Why Are Some SodaStream Bottles Not Dishwasher Safe?

Perfectly formed: My Only Bottle (0.5 L) is a compact size for taking anywhere, with a stylish carry loop. Fully reusable to help reduce plastic waste Working days are defined as Monday-Friday 8am-7pm inclusive, excluding Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays. Next Day & Named Day Delivery

Enjoy delicious sparkling water anywhere you are with My Only Bottle in Ice Blue from SodaStream. Perfect for staying hydrated at home, or out and about, this cute and handy BPA-free bottle is a must-have. With the traditional 1 litre bottles, I can realistically only finish half of it at a time. Of course, I can save it for later.My Only Bottle is available in two models: Loop and Sport (featuring a convenient drinking spout). The one pictured in this article is the Loop. Please note that during particularly busy periods, it may take a little longer to receive your delivery and our carrier may attempt to deliver to you on a Saturday. Long lasting: BPA free for your peace of mind, and UV resistant so it won't perish in direct sunlight One of SodaStream’s greatest wishes is to help stop plastic waste, and their ‘My Only Bottle’ is a reusable travel drinks bottle that works with SodaStream Sparkling Water Makers and helps us all carry and enjoy our own soda water or fizzy pop, wherever we are. Compatible with Sparkling Water Makers: Jet and Cool; Source and Power; Genesis; Spirit; Fizzi and Spirit; Fizzi One Touch.

The bottles are dishwasher-safe and UV-resistant build, so you can easily clean and store their bottle without hassle. Just throw it in the dishwasher with the rest of the dishes and cups. If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by one of the following methods: 1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets I’ve been a SodaStream customer for a long time now and recently they launched their My Only Bottle– a smaller, 500mL version of their classic sparkling water bottle. I absolutely love this since I am one of the only people in my family that can chug sparkling water all day long. Especially when I was pregnant, I couldn’t have sugar because of gestational diabetes, so my go to drink was always sparkling water. Enjoy on the go: Take sparkling water or your favourite fizzy flavour wherever you go with My Only Bottle from SodaStreamMy Only Bottle can be connected to your SodaStream to carbonate fizzy water directly into. Simply connect, sparkle and go. Dishwasher safe and durable, it is UV resistant so it will not perish in direct sunlight. The 0.5 litre size is great for taking anywhere with you, and the stylish carry handle makes it easy to hold. Carbonate and go: Attach to your SodaStream to carbonate sparkling water directly into, or simply decant your favourite drink Reduce your plastic waste with the reusable My Only Bottle from SodaStream. With chic ice blue trim and chrome-coloured screw top it's the perfect way to enjoy sparkling water or any favourite drink wherever you are. Perfect for staying hydrated during workouts, picnics, day trips, sports and whilst at work. It makes H2-oh so stylish.

You can also select a convenient day to receive your delivery by choosing a named day delivery (delivery on working days only). The new My Only Bottle is perfect for those on the go who love sparkling water. Whether you are a student, mother, or whoever, you can now fizz up your water and bring it along with you. It’s a really good size too.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment