276°
Posted 20 hours ago

VAILLANT TIMESWITCH 130 306759

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If so any suggestions, along with added functionalities the alternatives provide over the current timer. Seller has stated it will dispatch the item within 1 working day upon receipt of cleared payment - opens in a new window or tab . For a "Used" product the 130 Mechanical Timeswitch is good value, it was easily fitted and for the short time it has been in use it has been reliable. The timeSWITCH 150 is compatible with all Vaillant ecoTEC combination boilers and plugs directly into the boiler without the need for any wiring. THIS ITEM IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE - DISCONTINUED, REPLACED BY Vaillant timeSwitch 150 - 127852 The timer plugs directly into the boiler fascia without the need for any wiring.

timeSWITCH 150 | Boiler Controls | Vaillant UK

This can be wasteful on gas usage, so the timer function for this allows it to only be used in times of high hot water use, eg morning or early evening. We are proud of the quality of our refurbished parts and they come with 12 months replacement warranty. Flexible heating control – the device let’s you set the time you’d like your heating to switch on and off each day, with up to 48 on/off times.Pls advise me how much I should expect to pay for the 140 switch - is this something that you can source and sell to me? I would like to understand if I would have much benefits from upgrading to a digital version vs the manual timer. I've just moved in to a flat and the clock on the boiler is not working - it was until around 24 hours ago but now the time/hands etc are not moving. Purchases made after 1 pm are not guaranteed to be dispatched the same day, although most of the time we are able to dispatch until 4pm.

Vaillant – Timeswitch 130 Mechanical Timer – 306759 – New

Our basic boiler controls allow you to simply adjust the heating programme, which times your system to switch on or off for as long you would like it to operate for. The timeSWITCH 130 works in conjunction with ecoTEC combination models and provides basic 24hr timing for central heating. By choosing a Vaillant Advance Partner, you’re choosing our network of fully trained, independent installers who can offer you exclusive extended guarantees, as well as a free no obligation quote to ensure your Vaillant control is the perfect fit for you and your home. It is important to check that the controls you would like are compatible with your system and boiler; your installer will be able to help you with this.Easy to use – timeSWITCH 150 couldn’t be more simple: a 24-hour mechanical timer with an analogue dial control. Is there a simple fix please or is it possible I inadvertently did something to stop it from working?

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment