276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Gisela Graham : Felt Robin on a Peg

£4.995£9.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If you would like to get in touch or have any questions, please drop us a message: We’re very happy to assist and talk to you.

I have slipped a heart shaped cut out into the peg with my Granddaughters names on and will use them as table place settings. To enable personalised advertising (like interest-based ads), we may share your data with our marketing and advertising partners using cookies and other technologies.Etsy’s 100% renewable electricity commitment includes the electricity used by the data centres that host Etsy. These pieces will sit on either side of the bird, so be sure that the French Knot will be outermost on each of the pieces once it is stitched.

Part of the British Birds Needle Felting Collection, and perfect for Christmas crafting or as a lovely Christmas gift.Neatly layer the three pieces of white felt together and pin in place (if you prefer you can use a small dab of glue to hold the pieces together. Felt so Good on Fairtrade – Implementing and Promoting the importance of Fair trade is at the heart of Felt so Good’s ethics. I was a bit frustrated at first because it wasn’t happening fast enough, but I just put a podcast on and really got into it and actually learned to be patient - it was so satisfying!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment