276°
Posted 20 hours ago

beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Studio Headphones - 250 Ohm

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

These are my 3rd Beyerdynamic product - DT 770 Pro 250, A200p and now DT 770 Pro 32. No doubt, these are one of the best monitor headphones I have used for the price. I do use Marshall Monitor and B&W P7 while traveling. I use DT770 Pros with Schitt Magni on desktop with Garageband.

Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO - 250 OHM LE DT 770 Pro 250 ohm

SOUND: Overall very clear sound with wide stereo image. I find them especially good for rough mixes because of the wide stereo image. Bass is clear and tight, no mud and mush in the low end, which is exceptional at this price level. Mids are well defined and clear. Highs are very nice, but kind of soft, so you will want to take that into consideration while mixing. Most other headphones and monitors will sound brighter and crispier. I personally prefer the tamed highs on DT770, since they allow me to listen for longer, without as much ear fatigue. This is totally a personal preference though. Just so there is no confusion: you can hear all the highs properly (at least in my hearing range, which is up to 17.5 kHz). Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro 80 are closed studio headphones like their cousin the DT 770 Pro 250. With an impedance of 80 ohms, the DT 770 80 provides similar professional-quality sound for critical listening applications. There's only one Con, the curly cable, if you sit stationary in your mix position you're fine. But if you move a lot to access different gear, any head movement more than 30cm, will reposition the cable & it's weight strain. Do that all day, & you'll get tired & annoyed by that cable. So sit still haha and try to have the cable rest on something like your desktop/table when mixing/mastering. Letting the cable hang full weight on the headphone will cause fatigue during long sessions, but is inevitable in the vocal booth where one usually stands upright.These headphones are for monitoring and you realise straight away why they have been in production for the last several decades. The sound is crystal clear, soundstage is extremely wide and imaging is just terrific.

beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO, 250 ohms: Closed studio headphones beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO, 250 ohms: Closed studio headphones

It’s best to connect the DT 770 Pro 250 to an amp or audio interface for optimum music recording experience. Pros Of The Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro 250 Thanks to its closed structure and good insulation, it significantly prevents external sounds and allows you to concentrate on music. What are your experiences with these headphones? We’d love to know in the comments below. Also if you think your friends might find this article useful, why not share it on social media? Be sure to tag us @musicgateway!For (live) mixing in loud environments, closed headphones are usually used. From our portfolio, the DT 770 M, the DT 770 PRO, the DT 700 PRO X and the DT 1770 PRO are suitable. In conclusion, I love this headphone for everything. Mixing/mastering [closed design isolates well, won't hear street noises & children playing, I can always focus on my mix/master]; monitoring instruments, sound design, critical listening, watching movies, and playing games. Also great for enjoying ASMR, or voice/video-calls, just make sure you have an good headphone preamp to drive the 250ohm to get enough gain/volume. Regardless, I went with 80 ohm ones and these headphones are kind of a benchmark for every day use headphones for me. Now, I am no audiophile, but I can tell a good pair of cans from bad ones - and these ones do justice on all fronts. There are a few features that are quite similar in both studio headphones, but the ATH-M50x has an impedance of 38 ohms compared to 250 ohms of the Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro 250.

beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO 250 Ohm Over-Ear Studio Headphones in beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO 250 Ohm Over-Ear Studio Headphones in

I researched the product a lot to make the right decision and decided to buy it. I'm extremely happy now. You will also need an amp or audio interface to better experience the power of the Beyerdynamic DT 770. This is the most critically acclaimed model in the M-Series line. Top audio engineers, DJs and pro audio reviewers rate this product year after year.The product is returned in original condition (with brand’s/manufacturer's box, MRP tag intact, user Typical for a dynamic headphone from the nineties, the driver will distort once it goes into high excursion due to low frequency content or high SPL. This distortion dips below 1% only at around 105 Hz (when measured at high output levels), and throughout all of this, a nasty 3rd harmonic is very present from 60 Hz to 100 Hz so, when doing anything low-end critical, be careful as this is also present without calibration applied! How accurate and consistent is the correction effect among different listeners? Therefore, If you also do a lot of DJ gigging and produce bass-heavy music, the DT 770 Pro 80 might be a good studio headphone for you. COMFORT: 10/10. The ear-pads are magic in my opinion. I can easily wear the headphones for hours without noticing them.

Beyerdynamic DT 770 250 Ohm Studio Headphone Review

The Beyerdynamic DT770 80 Ohm has been around for several decades and hence many people have many opinions about it, and here is mine. First lets talk about this headphones’ namesake, i.e. “80 Ohm”, I thought I would need an amp for driving this headphone but it runs loud and proud in my ASUS ROG GL 552 laptop and Lenovo Vibe K5 and Asus Zenfone mobiles. But you can get an amp if you like listening to music at really high volumes.With a similar frequency response of 5 Hz-35kHz, the Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro 80 also has a stronger bass response than the Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro 250. Prominent Bass Presence vs Critical Listening

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment