276°
Posted 20 hours ago

It's Fun to Draw Ponies and Horses

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

These marks will help us put all the parts of each leg in the right places. We can draw lines to plan how wide each of them will be: I have 10+ years of experience in using Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator, both for graphic design and for creating unique works of art as well. I hold a degree in graphic design, but nowadays I work as a freelance illustrator and a tutorial author. I specialize in creating realistic art, especially of animals, and I'm good at designing imaginary creatures in a realistic way. I'm a big fan of dragons and feline creatures!

Step 4: Below the head, draw a bigger oval lying on its side. This will be a guide for Rainbow Dash’s torso. It would look uniquely great no matter which mediums you use, so let your imagination run wild! 4 More Ways To Make Your My Little Pony Drawing Unique To start this guide on how to draw My Little Pony, we will begin with the head and mane of the pony. We used a combination of tan and pink colors for our picture, but for this step you should use any colors that you would like.You could also customize this pony to look like your favorite character. How will you finish off your picture before the final step? Step 8 – Now finish off your My Little Pony drawing with some color Find the center of the oval and mark it with a dot. Then draw one dot on the right and one on the left. Join them with a line to divide the oval into halves. Take the second sheet of paper and put it right over the other. You should see the lines of the sketch underneath. If not, you can use a window to see it. When it comes to different mediums, you may feel confined to using mediums like colored pens, crayons or paints. The base is done! This is where the actual drawing starts. Take a ball-point pen or anything that creates dark lines, and draw over the sketch. You can fix any mistakes now.

This final step of your My Little Pony drawing will see you adding some beautiful colors to your picture! Mark the places where both lines touch the body (1) and the ground (2). Can you see a line between them? Mark the middle of it. Notice that the right line is a bit longer Step 3 That brings us to the end of this step-by-step guide on how to draw My Little Pony! We hope that you had a lot of fun recreating your favorite My Little Pony characters using this guide. First, you should add some curved lines inside the face and mane outline to create the inner edge of the hair.To do this, you can draw a curved shape for the curly mane of the pony. Then, you can use a sharp line for the ear of the pony poking up from the mane.

They could even be in different poses or have some fun facial expressions. Do you think you would use existing characters from the series or create an entirely new roster of your own characters? Step 3: On top of the horizontal construction line, draw two ovals as guides for Rainbow Dash's eyes. The oval on the right side of the vertical construction line should be smaller because of the perspective. You’ve already drawn two legs of the pony, and in this step of our guide on how to draw My Little Pony we will add the last two. This part of your My Little Pony drawing will see you drawing the first two legs of the pony. These are made of some simple lines with one leg raised a bit and bent over.

Search through 99365 colorings, dot to dots, tutorials and silhouettes

For these details, you can add some thin, curved lines throughout the tail and hair of your pony. These are the details that we have added, but you can also add some details of your own! To draw the lower legs, join up the hoof with the wrist/heel. If you want to make them more realistic, make the lines curve inward.

You can now remove the sheet underneath and finish the drawing. For example, you can create hair by drawing short lines all over the main outline. You can also add another pair of legs. Once you have changed this pony to look exactly as you want it, you could then give her some friends. Taking what you learned in the guide, you can design as many ponies as you want for this My Little Pony sketch. The characters in My Little Pony often have big bushy tails, and the one you’re drawing will be no exception!If you’re a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, you’re likely already enchanted by Rainbow Dash’s vibrant colors and audacious spirit. This guide focuses on how to draw Rainbow Dash, but not just any rendition – we’re going chibi style! Chibi, a popular style originating from Japan, is characterized by cute, oversized heads and tiny bodies, making Rainbow Dash look even more adorable than usual. Decoding Rainbow Dash: Key Features Step 2: Inside the circle draw two intersecting lines, one horizontal and one vertical. The vertical line should be close to the right side of the circle, and the horizontal line should be close to the bottom. Draw the lines so they bend to the shape of the sphere. These are construction lines that will help you place Rainbow Dash's facial features later on. Our step-by-step guide on how to draw My Little Pony in just 8 steps will have you creating your own My Little Pony artwork with ease. How to Draw My Little Pony – Let’s get Started! Step 1

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment