276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Intense Oud by Gucci Eau de Parfum 90ml

£17£34.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

With 4 to 5 sprays of Intense Oud Gucci you will achieve optimal performance; apply 2 sprays behind your ears, 1 spray in the dip of your collarbone, and 1 behind your head. If you want to make sure it lasts 8+ hours, 2 sprays on your wrists will be enough. In the further course the fragrance shows its great class! The saffron, a bit unpleasant for my nose, fades after only a few minutes and the fruity and delicious combination of pear&raspberry is added. Because of the rose and orange blossom the fragrance becomes slightly floral-sweet almost in the same breath, which I like very much. Patchouli as well as amber provide the woody touch, but the oud note is in the foreground here and is mMn predominant.

Patchouli, Amber, Musk and OUD? Oh yeah, if that's not a great basis!", I was quite euphoric and taken with it. In the course of time the oud in the M7 becomes even lighter and keeps its fine note on my skin for 6-7 hours without becoming really intrusive. Simply a masterly composition without corners and edges. The projection is OK. The nose behind this oud masterpiece is Aurelien Guichard, and he found the core of our wishes when crafting this luxurious fragrance. What amazed me the most is how the oud that is used is very professionally controlled, it is a polished, smooth, and rich type of oud that you don’t really expect from designer’s houses. Can’t say enough good words about the quality and level-expertise when it comes to fragrance composition. sprays behind your ears will expand the scent around you beautifully. Your shirt will protect the scent on your collarbone and make it last longer. Ultimately, one spray behind your head will leave stunning traces of this oud magic and everyone around you will enjoy your magnificent perfume.I already have the Gucci by Gucci and Gucci Pour Homme bottles, and the Gucci Intense Oud bottles is the same format, which I really like. However, the fragrance pyramid had one tiny little flaw: Saffron! Yes, saffron, supposedly the most valuable spice in the world (at least that's the common opinion among experts). I had never smelled this note in a fragrance before and therefore had no idea what it smells like. So I started to think about it a bit and had minimal doubts, but about this I will say another two words later... Unlike its predecessor, the Oud Intense Eau de Parfum does not contain any fruity or floral nuances. It focuses on coarse, smoky ingredients. Even the top note is very intense with tart leather, oriental-sacred incense, and woody notes. Even in the heart note, the perfume remains in the dark fragrance segment. Here things get a little more balsamic with agar wood and oriental olibanum oil. The oud is then noticeable in the base. A Mysterious And Elegant Bottle I was able to sample this in store and liked it, so ended up getting it for this past Christmas as a treat to myself. Intense Oud Gucci has excellent longevity and will last for 8-10 hours, depending on your skin. The projection is fair as well and will last 1-2 hours before it slowly starts getting closer to the skin.

There’s a few people online saying Gucci Intense Oud could be discontinued. I don’t think that is the case as of 2023. From the very first spray, GIO is strong and woody (reminiscent of cedar and sandalwood), with a deep and richly layered character. Spicy notes touch and permeate this gorgeous scent, with dry, smoky smoldering incense accenting the ambery oud that is very noticeable (but not excessively so). Ambergris adds a slightly animalic twist to GIO that points to well-crafted, thoughtful nature of this oud-based EdP. Leather is quite subtle, neither taking away from nor augmenting the fragrance appreciably. Chilly, winter, snowy nights, or morning business meetings, while the road is still frosty, Intense Oud Gucci will be a heavenly scent that will warm your body and your heart. As I previously mentioned, Oud Intense has a strong concentration and good projection which makes it an easy target for over-application. You don’t want to turn this goddess into an aggressive, punch-in-the-face type of smell. I send 3 fragrances into the race, which not only have oud in their name, but also smell mainly of oud. Or what I think is oud. ¶)It may get discontinued in the future, although I really hope that is not true. It has been around since 2016 and I hope Gucci Intense Oud stays around for a long time. Key Fragrance Details In 2018, Gucci released Gucci Guilty Oud for which the audience had very high hopes (led by the Gucci Intense Oud) but in my opinion, those two fragrances have nothing in common and I wouldn’t even compare them since the Intense Oud masterpiece would blow away the Guilty version. I reached out directly to Gucci, and I’m waiting for their official response. As soon as they respond, I’ll update the post. The oud and woody notes are strong but not overbearing. This works well with the smokiness of the incense along with the amber and leather and combining all of that gives off a really seductive and inviting scent you’d like to wear on a night.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment